Snakes Don't Belong In Trees

Lila's POV

   I slipped quietly into the tomb, all the snakes were curled up asleep and Lloyd was shivering against an ice pillar. I smiled and grabbed the extra blanket I packed along with the first one. Gently, I shook him awake and he opened his eyes slowly. When he realized it was me he jumped up and gripped me like a vice.

   "Ok, you can let me go now. Jesus Lloyd I wasn't gone that long, I was just a little behind." He pulled back with a slight blush allowing me to lay out the blankets and snuggle up. 

   "You were still gone..... I've never had a friend before and I thought you left for the ninja." I laughed and ruffled his hair. 

   "No Lloyd, back to back, face to face, I'll be with you through time and space. That's a promise Mr." He smiled when I opened up my arms and curled up next to me.

   I began to sing quietly and soon we were both fast asleep, his head on my shoulder and my head on his head.

HUUUUUUGE TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY

   Nya's POV

   I can't BELIEVE I actually found Lila again! That prophecy about the snakes and Cole, I figured because she said black gi it was him, is making me nervous though. Cole was almost hypnotized at the village but maybe he was its just not activated at this moment. I'll talk to sensei about it, maybe we can prevent him from turning against us!

   Lila and I were really close when we were little but she was pretty closed off, even to me sometimes. Especially about her personal life. She would take great lengths to make sure we didn't ask her any questions or steer the conversation in that direction. It was pretty weird, to this day I honestly don't know anything about her personal life.

   I shake myself out of my thoughts when Zane comes out wearing.... a pink apron?! We all laughed ending in a food fight.

BACK TO LILA AND LLOYD

   Lila's POV

   "I mean I don't really care, but you could at least be a little nicer to the snakes. They are doing this for you." I stood up and wiped my hands off after helping a snake haul up some more wood for the tree house we were building. Lloyd shrugs and walks away, I frown. He's so stubborn! I turn around only to find Scales and another Hypnobrai watching... a dragon? 

   "I can't believe you hypnotized one of the ninja. Does the general know?" The other one asked.

   "Of course not! He's been put under the control of Lloyd and that.. that girl. And I plan to use it for my best interest." Scales replies and I raise an eyebrow. Huh. The general approaches as I'm about to talk to Scales and I jump back.

   "Everyone works while you two sslack? As my second in command, I expect more from you, Ssscales. The general reprimands and I wince, ouch that's got to hurt at least a little.

   "Yess, general." Scales bows. Then continues.

   "General you know I am most loyal to you but I must question this childish agenda. The ninja have stolen our staff, yet you instruct your army to make this... playhouse for Lloyd? Snakes don't belong in treesss." He finished and I muttered;

   "Damn, I agree." Scales looks around as if he heard me but turned back to the general.

   "You know better than to question my judgement, Scales. I'll pretend you didn't ask!" The general fired back but was interrupted by Lloyd.

   "Hey! If we plan to rule Ninjago from here, this elevator needs to have a trap door. I want more booby traps!" Lloyd yells up and I roll my eyes again. Ugh, drama king.