Growing Up- The UnNatural Way

Brought to you by- The Mega Weapon of youth, Garmadon's used it for centuries. Now he's finally sharing his secret.

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO—

   When The dojo is threatened by Garmadon's plot to destroy it, the ninja and Lila enter the most dangerous street race. Ninjaball run. Despite Lila's initial reluctance, they win by the skin of their teeth and save the dojo. Getting the bounty back in the process. Lila and Kai share some experience of loss.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her putting his hands on her head. She sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling before it goes into the episode.

   I walk out onto the deck. It's been a few days since the race and getting back the ship from Garmadon. I felt bad for Lloyd, they've been training him hard and barely letting him rest or do things normal kids should.

I notice them in fighting positions but Lloyd looks out over the edge of the deck. I look over and see kids playing a game with a ball. I sigh and frown, Lloyd needs some time to be a kid. I'll take him out later, just us to do some stuff.

"Hey guy- ouch." I wince at they all attack Lloyd at once, most fail but then Cole knocks him into the air. I yelp and jump/ sprint, using my wings to boost myself up. I then grab Lloyd and land flawlessly, holding him in my arms safely. I glare.

"BE CAREFUL for the Overlord's sake! And you, don't be overconfident in your abilities." I yell angrily, placing Lloyd down and giving him a raised eyebrow. The blond gives me a sheepish look while the ninja take off their hoods and rub their necks.

"Sorry Lila." They all chorus and Lloyd brightens.

"That was fun! Are we done?" He bounces up and down on his feet and I place a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Oh come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?" Jay walks up to the boy. Lloyd grins a little, embarrassed, and stutters a response.

"Well, ah, the latest issue if StarFarer just came in at Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run. So if I don't go out and get it, it's gonna sell out! Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritxz Donnegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out all right... I'm gonna have my OWN doomsday!!" Lloyd explains to us and I smile fondly. I remember now, Doomsday Comix is where he gets all his comic books. The guy, Mother Doomsday, is nice. Lloyd's favorite was StarFarer.

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulder. As the green ninja you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things." Kai tries to explain and I smack him on the back of his head as Lloyd walks away sadly.

"Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train." He laments, and watches the kids we pass sadly. I frown, upset.

"I agree. Not cool. Tell you what Lloyd, I feel like we need a break. So, we're gonna go out to the Comic store later and get you the comic, then we'll come back here and watch movies and play Monopoly or HeadBands." I put in my opinion and when the ninja turn to protest I give them a "shut your mouths" glare. They do just that and look down at their feet, ashamed.

Darkness's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara