Fangs and Venom

We walked through the graveyard. Lloyd seemed more scared than I was. Well actually, I wasn't scared at all but Lloyd was terrified.

   "It's not scary. Um maybe just a little, but I like scary. Yeah, that's it. I'm the son of the Dark Lord, I love the dark. I eat this stuff for breakfast- AHHHHHHH!" He jumped back into me and I laughed. My hood was up again but Lloyd always begged me to put it down. Saying I looked pretty. He blushed so hard I was afraid he was gonna explode. Frankly I blushed to, just a light pink though.

   "Are you okay Lloyd?" Being the daughter of someone much more evil than Garmadon this was barely even a taste of what I'm used to.

   "Yes I'm fine. If we're gonna make those Hypnobrai pay for betraying us we have to find the Fangpyres. If there's anything a snake doesn't like,"

   "It's another snake." I finish and smile down at him. He grins and jumps up, trying to pull down my hood.

   "Oh no you don't." I laughed, dodging his try to knock off my hood. He pouts but relents.

   "Here, by the mutated tree, we found it! Soon the serpentine will know who their master is, and it will be I. Lloyd Garmadon!! AHHHH!" Lightning strikes and he screams again. I shake my head and smile. He presses a button and the trap door opens. Snakes come flying out and I shriek quietly, surprised.

   Lloyd starts screaming and backs up into me. I wrap my arms over his shoulders and hook my hands, pulling him into my chest as they continued to fly out. They were blood red. Finally the leader, a snake with two heads, jumps out.

   "And who..." Head A starts.

   "Released us..." Head B continues and head A finishes the sentence.

   "From our captivity?" I push Lloyd forward slightly and he bends down to pick up his dropped flashlight.

   "Uh, Lloyd and Lila. We released you to make the Hypnobrai pay for betraying us.

   "The Hypnobrai." Head B starts.

   "Those hypnotizing deceives." Head A joins.

   "It will be..." Head B talks again.

   "Our pleasure." Finishes head A. Ouch this is making my brain hurt.

   "Oh, good. I'll lead the way." I smacked him on the back and he chuckled nervously.

   "I mean, we will lead the way. Then after that there's some ninja we want dealt with." The snake nods.

   "Sounds like...." Head A talks. Oh dear, here comes another head ache.

   "You know....." Head B interrupts.

   "What you want." Head A finishes. I lean against a tombstone and cross my arms.

   "But the Hypnobrai are strong." Head B says.

   "And we are few in numbers." Head A continues.

   "We need....." Head B talks again only to be interrupted By head A.

   "Reinforcements."

   "What did you have in mind?" Lloyd questions and I look at him incredulously. He doesn't know what the Fangpyres can do?! Oh dear. The start hissing and I roll my eyes. We start walking and Lloyd sneaks behind me. Gripping my hood he pulls it down. I shriek and pull it back up, whipping around I chase him.

   "LLOYD!"

   "Dang it Lila!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}