That Could've Gone Better

"NO. I'm not. Lloyd, no. I'm not helping youuuuuu okay fine I'm in. Let's do this."

   That was me about an hour ago. Right now we're waiting for the ninja to stop fighting over what we did. We just simply used the "destructive powers of rumors" like Wu said to do. Technically this was Lloyd's assignment but he wouldn't stop bothering me until I helped.

   Wu slid open the wall and revealed us to the ninja. Lloyd started laughing while I shook my head.

   "You did this?!" They all yelled and I rolled my eyes.

   "Boys, I get first dibs on-" Cole got cut off by Wu and I.

   "You try Rockhead." I said angrily and pushed Lloyd behind me slightly. Cole, who had been advancing, leaned backward slightly. My hood was still on but he could tell I was glaring holes into each of their heads.

   "NO DIBS! I put them up to this for todays lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble." Wu said.

   "Did you even try to see if any of that was actually true? Or did you take our word for it, people who were your enemies a couple hours ago." I put my hands on my hips and shook my head. These guys are far from a complete team.

   "Uh, no offense Sensei, but todays lesson is lame." Cole says and I step forward.

   "Right, like the gi you're wearing. I mean come on, you could at least put some sparkles on it. At least the lesson has real world application." I back up again and wrap my hand around Lloyd's shoulder while watching the ninja complain again. It had become a regular thing.

   " Our gi's are NOT lame, and what would you know? Your a kid. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger or find out if someone is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay questioned and I smacked a palm to my forehead.

   "Those lesson are really lame. By the way. Lloyd, give me the lesson book, I'm going to put it somewhere less obvious." He slid the lesson book into my hands and I hid it in my cloak. Putting a different book in it's place.

   "You mean this lesson book- wait this isn't the lesson book!" Kai frowned, obviously upset he didn't catch Lloyd.

   "Yes, Kai. It isn't. Brilliant deduction detective. Here you are Wu." I hand him the book and smirk at the ninja smugly. Cole just rolled his eyes and shut the door on us. I turn to Lloyd.

   "So. Do you think we should tell them what we did to the kitchen?" Lloyd laughed.

   "Nope."

TIME SKIP

After Nya's explanation and the ninja running off I wander down the hall. Making my way towards Lloyd and I's room I pause hearing some commotion. I see that Nya's door is open I slide in.

"So, Samurai huh?" I ask, impressed. She jumped and I smile.

"Please don't tell the guys!" She begs and I laugh.

"I don't think we're on good terms currently, you know considering what Lloyd and I did plus I barely talk to them anyway. So no worries." She sighs in relief, I look over at her blinking bracelet and tap it.

"I think the guys need your help. Better go quickly, I'll distract Lloyd." Winking I back out of the room and make my way towards the bridge where Lloyd and I wash Zane's gi, get Cole a can of nuts to say sorry, and play monopoly until the ninja come back. We also set up another prank.

   When the ninja do come back, they're unconscious. We wait for them to wake up and when they do Kai was still a little loopy from the Venomari venom. We're currently sitting at the table eating dinner.