The Destined Ones

3rd POV

   The ninja trained on the upper deck. Cole slams his scythe down effectively knocking over a Serpentine.

   The scene switches to someone in the green ninja suit, standing in front of the mirror. It goes back to Jay who destroys one with his powers. The green ninja does different flips and spins in the suit, testing it out.

   Zane uses his Shurikens and his true potential to freeze the snake dummy in place.

   Lila, almost invisible in the night because of her black cloak was surrounded by four. Her eyes flash green and she launched a rock at one, crushing it to pieces. Another was impaled by an ice spike, a third electrocuted with a bolt of lightning. The fourth she snapped her fingers and was bound in black tendrils, she squeezed her hands and the dummy disintegrated.

   Suddenly Nya turns on the light.

Lila's POV

   "Good training, especially you Lila. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?" She asks and I frown. It's not like him to miss a training, always bragging about how HE'S going to be one of the green or purple and black ninja.  We all shrug and make our way below deck, until I hear yelling.

   "I think hot head is over here guys." I start snicking and laughing as I walk in. Kai is in the green ninja gi and shouting catchphrases and such.

   "Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase, fire dork it might work." Cole suggested and I broke down into laughter.

   "How long have you all been watching??" Kai questions terrified. I stifle my laughs behind my hand but just shake my head.

   "The green ninja suit, that's awesome! But where's the purple and black one?" Jay says, gushing over the suit.

   "Well I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this. There isn't one for the purple and black though remember? Zane says he was dressed differently." I raise my eyebrows at Kai's statement. Interesting, I don't know how they haven't figured it out by now.

   "But you know only they who are foretold to face Lord Garmadon are destined to be the green ninja and purple and black ninja and only they should wear their outfits. So Sensei would most likely be very-" Zane was cut off by Kai;

   "I know I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we done know when he's coming back." Just then we here the door open, but I'm already out in the hallway. I felt their presences long ago.

   "Hello I'm home. Oof-" Wu grunted as I clutched him.

   "Wu. I'm so happy you're back!" He sighed and patted my head, as my hood had been thrown back.

   "As am I. I brought someone else... if you want to say hello." He gestures behind him and I jog down the steps, coming face to face with Lord Garmadon. We stand there, glaring for a moment until my face break out in relief.

   "Garmadon. It's been so long." I mutter and embrace him. He embraces me back, and then I notice something else.

   "And you have four arms? That's a..... improvement for your current life goal." I raise an eyebrow and he laughs.

   "Yes I suppose it is. How have you been Lila? I have not seen you in many years." We talk all the way up the stairs and come behind Wu. Garmadon smirks and sticks out his four black arms from behind Wu.

   Ah! Sensei behind you!!!" Kai yells and lunges forward at Garmadon, drawing his sword of fire.

   "Sensei!" Zane calls and jumps in front of Wu.