Houses, Snakes, and Attempted Kidnapping.

HEEEEY! Lila Black, is back, for season 2!! That means she gets an INTROOO! I didn't have any ideas for the name of the chapter so whatever. Thank you guys for all of the reads and I hope you love this chapter-ElvenJediDemigod202 out!

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her putting his hands on her head. She sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling before it goes into the episode.

   I help Cole and Jay stand up the sign and hold it in place while Zane gets the blowtorch ready.

   "There. All fixed up and Serpentine free." Cole says and I wipe my forehead with one sleeve, the other hand still holding the pole up. I look at Kai as he's trying to use his fire powers.

   "This is frustrating. Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean we can still do spinjitzu, but-" he complains and points his hand at the sign's base, trying to melt it using his powers.

   "Oh, stop your wibble whining. It's annoying, and unhelpful. Zane, we need the blowtorch before this comes down again." I speak and grip the sign in place, my fingers white from the strain of holding it up.

   "Coming up, hold it steady." Zane starts the torch and puts it to the sign.

   "I just feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the Devourer, our tank's out of condition, our dragon's hurt, and now that the bounty's destroyed we don't even have a place to sleep!" Kai rants again and I groan.

   "Do you EVER stop complaining. At least none of us are dead!" I shout and rub my temples in exhaustion. Zane rubs my back in reassurance and I smile at him.

   "No one ever said being a hero is easy. Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways. And Lila is correct, at least we did not lose anyone to the Devourer." Zane stands up and speaks to Kai.

   "Yeah, well I don't feel rich." Kai grumbles again and I sigh, shaking my head.

   "I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community. Um, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya? She said she was gonna help?" Jay asks as he throws away some broken and unneeded debris. I shrug silently and turn around, looking for Lloyd.

   Instead I'm met with Nya and Sensei driving down the ride. Nya driving the motorcycle and Sensei in the other car. I casually wave as she pulls up and she waves back.

   "I may have found us a place to live." She states proudly and I perk up, jumping to her side and looking over her shoulder at the card.

"Really? That's awesome! There's literally a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago city. How'd you manage it??" I say eagerly and snatch the card out of her hand. I glance over it and wrinkle my nose, before she rolls her eyes and snatched it back, showing it to the ninja.

"Well, I know a guy who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. So this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent, and she can help you find a place if you catch my drift." Nya explains and I raise my eyebrows.

"Damn. Bet you pulled in TONS of favors then." I comment and she nods, handing the card to Jay.

"And where are you off to?" Jay questions the two on the bike.