"Watch where you're going girl!"

"I'm sorry." I told her and hailed a cab immediately. I sat in the cab when Nick called.

"Hey Baby. How are you?" He said in his deep voice and I almost swooned.

"Hi. I'm on my way back. I missed you .." I told him before I can catch myself and he chuckled deeply.

" I miss you too. But I'm actually in the office. I had a few things to finish up. I'll see you later okay?"

"But today's Saturday. I thought we agreed, you're not gonna work on Saturday." I complained with a crease in my brows and he sighed.

"I know, I know. But this one can't wait. I'll be back soon."

"Okay. See you later."

"Kiss me through the phone.."

"Bye Jeremy." I said jokingly and hung up. On my way back to his house, I decided to pay him a surprise visit at work. I stopped at his favorite restaurant and got some food. He must be hungry. About 5 minutes later, I pulled up at work.

Tasha doesn't work today but some other girl called Nina. She's not the nicest. Or maybe she just doesn't like me but who cares? I walked past her and took the elevator up to our office. I smiled to myself . He would be so surprised!

I walked past my desk and entered his office just to be surprised myself. Alyssa was on his lap. Kissing him. He had his hands on her arms and when he saw me, he pushed her off him.

He's very surprised indeed.

Tears almost consumed me but I held my chin up. "I'm sorry I interrupted." I said turning on my heel to leave.

"Cara don't leave. Please" he said holding my arm and I looked over at Alyssa to see her with a pleased expression.

"I didn't kiss her. She tried kissing me but I didn't kiss back. You have to believe me." He said sounding so desperate.

"I was right huh? You are sleeping with your PA. I should have seen this coming. Man of the year! Have fun whore before he drops you for the next bitch." She said licking her lips and my nostrils flared.

"I will fucking kill you if you call her that ever in your life. Get the fuck out of my office and I don't ever want to see your face, sour bitch." Nick said threateningly.

"Oh c'mon Nick. You don't expect her to believe we weren't kissing, do you? I mean she can't be that dumb although she sure looks the part." She said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

They were both shocked at my reaction. I was shocked too. "Dumb? You're calling me dumb? That's honestly supposed to be your first name. With your snotty attitude and high ponytail, you walk the runway like a headless Barbie doll. Don't try to outsmart someone with a higher IQ than you when you're not even smart at all. You don't want to see me mad sweetie, so get your ass up before I pull your fake hair extensions off you." I walked over to Nick's desk and put my hands on it looking at her with a sinister smile.

"Who do you think you are?—" she stood up and leveled her face with me. We were almost the same height , with her being slightly taller than me.

"If you come close to my boyfriend again .. I promise your plastic surgeon will have a lot more to fix than your ugly nose. Now get. the. hell. Out." I interrupted her and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"This isn't the end of this. I promise." She said and stepped away from me and walked out the door, not before muttering a string of curse words.

"I'm sorry you had to—" he started saying coming closer to touch me and I stopped him.