Chapter 30: Date the second.

Start from the beginning

Phyrra: "Much appreciated my love."

Y/n: "Everything for my lady." laughing the two entered and they were met with a beautiful dinning area, no overly fancy decoration, just simple things. The most interesting feature being a giant window instead of the wall towards the kitchen making it so you can watch the chefs, or in this case chef, cook.

Waitress: "Welcome to the lone wolfs eatery, how can I help you?" A fox faunus asked Phyrra.

Phyrra: "Ah yes, I made a reservation under the name Phyrra Nikos."

Waitress: "I see a reservation for two, will you be waiting or..." the woman sounded a bit embarrassed seeing that she is basically asking someone if they were ditched on by their date.

Phyrra. "NO! No, my date is right here." She grabbed Y/ns hand to proof her statement. The fox faunus went wide eyed and began to panic.

Waitress: "Im sorry, please dont tell my boss, I need this job, please, I didnt mean to. Im sorry!"

Y/n: "Ma'am please calm down, it is ok, this is a normal thing it happens to everybody." This didnt really help calm the panicing faunus.

?: "Isobel, what did I tell you about making mistakes?" A calm voice came from the direction of the kitchen. The three turned towards the voice and saw a boy that looks to be the same age as Phyrra and Y/n walk in with a set of plates filled with food. The now named waitress hung her head in shame and figeted around nervously.

Isobel: "That mistakes happen to everyone..."

Boy: "And what did I tell you will happen if you make a mistake?"

Isobel: "That I dont have to worry as long as it was an honest mistake... But I was rude to one of your customers Leon."

Leon: "And they said that it was no problem, so calm down and help them find their table, I will be with them shortly." The boy walked off to bring the plates to the customers.

Isobel: "P-please follow me." she began to walk off and Phyrra and Y/n followed her, they were brought to a small table near the big window towards the kitchen. "Can I bring you anything to drink while you wait for Leon?"

Phyrra: "I would like to have a strawberry milkshake please." Isobel nodded and scribbled the order down.

Y/n: "For me some water please."

Isobel: "I will be right back with your beverages."

Phyrra: "She reminds me of Velvet." Y/n took a moment to think back to their second year friend.

Y/n: "Velvet was a bit more shy but they are both similar when they are nervous." Y/n agreed.

Phyrra: "Say, what happened to team CFVY? Or even CRDL for that matter?" Y/n was about to answer as a glass with water was placed in front of him and a milkshake in front of Phyrra, the two looked at the person that placed them there and saw that it was Leon.

Leon: "Sorry if I interrupted something, I wanted to apologize for Isobels behaviour, she is new and seems to have some confidence problems."

Phyrra: "Oh no, that was no problem at all, no reason to apologize."

Leon: "Thank you, now what can I bring the lovely pair?" Phyrra began to look through the menu while Y/n already had an idea of what he wants.

Y/n: "I would like the onion soup and the chicken filet with a mixed green salad on the side." Leon nodded and wrote everything down.

Leon: "And for the lady?"

Phyrra: "To be honest that sounded lovely so I take the same."

Leon: "I will be back shortly."