Chapter 52: The end

*time jump 6 months*

I sat there on the edge of my bed staring at the object in my hand. I was so nervous but I was also excited. This was really happening, and there was no turning back.

Sweet Pea walked in a stood there staring at me with a huge smirk on his face.

It had been six months since we got back together and things had been better than ever. We were happy together and we were happy on our own whenever away from each other. For the first time we were in a completely healthy relationship.

So much had happened this past year that I was happy to see my future a head of me. Despite all my complications and drama, all my breakdowns and running away, I healed and got my shit together and I even graduated early. Yep, you heard that correctly I Davina Jones am a super smart cookie.

Sweet Pea sat down on the bed beside me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

We sat there staring at the room in front of us, thinking about everything that had happened. Since the moment he came into my life I knew he was going to be the one I'd end up with.

I stood up with his hand in mine as we left the house. I stood on my toes and kissed him before getting on to my bike. Once he was on his we took off together. We raced down the roads, no care in the world.

As we approached Pops I saw my dads truck. I parked next to it, and as I began walking Sweet Pea slipped his hand into mine. As we approached the door, Pea opened the door and I walked through it. I quickly wrapped my arms around my dad and then around Jellybean.

We all slid into the booth together to enjoy dinner as a family.

The night was filled with laughter and pure happiness. We topped it off with a drive to the quarry were a bunch of our serpent friends met us and we had an amazing time.

The next morning Pea and I got ready and stepped out of the house and looked back. We took a deep breath before getting into the truck and driving away.

We approached our destination, stepping out of the truck my stomach instantly was in knots and my heart fluttered.

My dad stood in front of us I could tell he was holding back tears, he wasn't ready, but to be fair I don't know if I was either.

"Dad..." I spoke softly as I walked up to him

"I'm okay," he said as he pulled me close

"It's not too late, we can cancel everything and find something back home,"

"Absolutely not," he spoke sternly "you've worked too hard and you have too much talent to share to give it all up. I'll just have to visit often."

I instantly broke down into tears, and not just soft tears, like ugly full on sobbing. He tucked me tight into his chest and placed his lips on my forehead, he started crying too.

I knew the day would come when I had to leave the nest, but I never thought it would be this hard. FP had been the biggest part of my life my entire life, my biggest supporter and the person who loved me the most even before I knew he was my dad, even when I didn't think I was worth loving.

Now look at me, I graduated high school, and I'm about to go to Juilliard... that's fucking right, you heard correctly, JUILLIARD!

Listen, I may have some issues, but my art got me here and I wasn't going to disappoint my dad. 4 years, just 4 years here and then I can go wherever I want.

"What if I can't do it," I asked

"Davina, you have been through hell and back, you have come back from things most people couldn't, if ANYBODY can do this, you can."

"That's not what I meant," I said softly "what if I can't leave you."

He hugged me a little tighter. He was trying to hold back tears but I could feel them in my hair.

"You could never leave me, baby. I'm always gonna be here, I'm just a phone call away. If you need me I'll be there"

"I love you,"

"I love you too," my dad then let go of me and we walked to the house.

We spent the night unloading everything and unpacking. My dad stayed to help us put everything together, he even went out and bought groceries.

He stayed in the in the guest room and immediately passed out as soon as he hit the bed.

Sweet Pea and I continued to put our room together for a while. He jumped into the shower and I went a tucked my dad into bed who seemed to fail to do so himself.

I then made my way back to our room where I got undressed and made my way into the shower with Sweet Pea. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

I then slowly lowered my hand as his lips danced against mine. He then grabbed onto my hair and pulled it back as he kissed my neck before pushing me against the shower wall. He lifted one of my legs up before inserting himself inside of me. It's a good thing we put a no-slip mat in the tub.

He then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he turned the shower off and carried me to the bed. He dropped me down onto the bed and began kissing me before inserting himself again.

The next morning we woke up and got dressed before exiting the room to join my dad in the kitchen. He had made us breakfast and coffee and we sat down with him to eat it.

"I'm dreading having to walk out that door," he said honestly and you could hear the pain in his voice

"I'm scared to be without you," I admitted "I don't know how to live without you being there next to me."

"You two get to start your lives together, eventually you're own family, you can't do that with me there all the time. It's not too bad of a drive, I'll visit you as often as I can."

He then stood up from the table and grabbed his stuff. He hugged me and placed a kiss on my head, and even hugged Sweet Pea before Leaving the house.

I stood there for a long minute watching his shadow walking away. I then sprinted outside and threw my arms around him tightly. Holding onto him for dear life.

"I love you. Thank you for everything you've done for me, I could not have asked for a better Dad. I love you so much daddy."

"I love you more Davy." He hugged me tight and then left.

I stood there in the driveway watching my dad leave me. It was time to be an adult and I wasn't ready but I had no choice.

Sweet Pea came outside to join me, sliding his arm around me.

"Here's to our new life together," he whispered and I rested my head against his arm.

The End.

—————-

Thank you to all my readers. You've stuck by me this whole book and I love you all. Please let me know if you'd be interested in a sequel to Addicted based off the adult life of Davpea, marriage, maybe a family, and the return to Riverdale?