Chapter 32- Father, Forgive me.

Davina woke up bright and early as she got ready for her day. It was the weekend which meant she had all the time in the world to do whatever it is that she wanted. However, this weekend was not going to be enjoyable for anyone, or so she believed.

Sweet Pea woke up not long after her and he too got ready for the day. When they exited the room they discovered FP sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper. Davina slowly made her way over to him and sat down, Sweet Pea followed as well.

FP put down his newspaper and looked over at the two knowing that this meant trouble. He sighed before folding it and placing his hands on top before locking eyes with his daughter.

"Yes?" He questioned as Davina fidgeted with the items on the table and Sweet Pea refused to look at him.

"I've done a lot of thinking," she began and FP lifted an eyebrow

"That's never a start to a good conversation," FP sighed

"Gladys and Jellybean cannot come home if I am here," she said locking eyes on him

"Davina that's not something you should worry about," he said with a confused voice

"But I do worry about it. All you and Jughead talk about is how that's all you've ever wanted. All you've ever wanted was to have your family back together and that can't happen if I am here."

"Sometimes you just have to live without things you want to keep things you need," he said reaching for her hand and squeezing it.

She squeezed his hand back before looking at him. "Sweet Pea and I have found a person who will rent to us."

"Absolutely not," FP groaned "it's out of the question."

"How long do you want to live with us all cooped up in here?" She questioned "It's not far at all, you'll still see me all the time."

"How will you afford it?" FP questioned hoping to dissuade her

"Well," she said awkwardly "Rose gave me Henry's life insurance money for the 'pain and suffering I endured' and then Sweet Pea works at the bar so..."

"Why do you want to leave all of a sudden, Davina? You're only 16..." FP sounded annoyed

"Because it's whats best for all of us!" she responded a bit coldly

"No, it's not. You're just acting like a spoiled child." He snapped at her "It is a ridiculous idea to think you can live without being under my roof, now stop with the stupidity and go do something."

Davina looked him dead in the eyes before standing up "For 15 years it wasn't a ridiculous idea for you."

She stormed away from the table leaving Sweet Pea and FP to sit there awkwardly for a moment. Sweet Pea just shrugged before standing up and following her outside.

"You should have told him," Sweet Pea said as he walked down the steps

"No," she said annoyed "Not yet. I cannot tell anyone yet."

"He would take the news a lot better,"

"Yeah, the part with me moving out, but not that part." She groaned "I've already provided him with a lifetime of disappointment within these last few months why add on more?"

"You know that's not true," Sweet Pea said taking her hands into his "You could never disappoint him."

"Yeah...yeah I could." She said before walking to Sweet Pea's bike "Can we go to the quarry for a bit?"

"Of course," he said kissing her forehead before climbing onto his bike and waiting for her to do the same.

Davina and Sweet Pea had put a lot of thought into their plans for the future. Knowing that Davina would never leave Riverdale because she couldn't leave her family, and Sweet Pea because of his loyalty to the serpents. They were essentially trapped, but they knew they had to make the best for themselves.

There was a lot Davina was struggling with mentally right now and it was something only Sweet Pea knew about, because they were going through it together. She figured it best to keep everything between them until the time was right but it was becoming increasingly more difficult.

When they got to the quarry the others were already there with a shit ton on alcohol. Jughead and Betty were there and already on the verge of wasted, while Toni and Fangs were only slightly intoxicated.

Sweet Pea grabbed himself a beer and then sat down beside Davina.

"Davy!" Toni smiled "Have a drink, join the party."

"No thank you," Davina smiled "I'll join the party without drinking."

"Why!" Fangs whined "Why do you not want to join in on the festivities?"

"I just can't drink right now," Davina said shifting uncomfortably in Sweet Peas arms

"Why?" Everyone questioned

"I'm on an antibiotic right now that reacts negatively to alcohol," she said sneaking a glance at Sweet Pea

"Ahh..." they all said before carrying on with their little party.

That night when they got home Sweet Pea went straight to the room and crashed while Davina sat awake at the kitchen table. Travis and Jughead were also passed out and Davina just needed to talk to her father.

When he finally got home it was around two in the morning and he turned to see her sitting at the table spinning a butter knife on the table and sniffling. He walked over to her and pressed his lips against the back of her head before sitting down beside her.

"Princess, you know I didn't mean those things earlier, right?"

She looked up at him with her eyes puffy and the skin around them red and blotchy "Yeah, I know."

"What's got you in the dumps?" He questioned and she just shook her head

"Davina, if this is about you moving out. I just don't want you getting hurt, I just got you back." He said painfully and she looked at him again

"I know," she said holding his hand "I just don't want you to wake up one morning and realize the bastard children were keeping you from having your family together,"

"Davina," he said sternly "I don't care if I was married to rose or not. You and Travis are by no means bastard children...you got that?"

She just shook her head in response "I've been a real disappointment to everyone throughout my life. You're the only one who fails to see me that way even when I give you every reason to think of me as such."

"Where is this coming from?" He asked again

"I guess the reason I'm so upset is because I know once I tell you what I have to say...that will change." She said as her hands began to shake and FP looked at her worried

"What is it?" He questioned as he stared into her eyes for a long moment

A few more tears escaped her eyes as she squeezed them shut before opening them again...knowing that all secrets come to light sooner or later. She took a deep breath before answering him