Chapter 15- Not I

Davina and Sweet Pea sat inside the doctors room waiting anxiously for their ultrasound. She was so nervous she wanted to throw up, she had already done the blood work, but now it was time to actually see her baby.

There was a soft knock at the door and an older lady, probably in her 40's walked in a greeted them. She had Davina lay back and she began placed the cold gel on her lower abdomen. Nervously, Davina squeezes Sweet Peas hand it he just smiled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead. The lady began pressing down and moving the camera all around.

"There's gonna be some pressure," she said smiling at Davina who just nodded in response.

After a few minutes the lady paused and inserted the other ultrasound in Davina. She moved around and took a few more pictures before pulling the camera out an excusing herself. This caused Davina to panic. Not long after another person came in, this time the actual doctor who began to do another external ultrasound on her.

"Is everything okay with my baby?" She said trying to hide the fear in her voice

"Your baby looks fine." He said smiling but not looking at her

They left the doctors office and headed home. Only to be greeted by Jughead and FP. They wanted to know everything, and Davina was ready to pass out from all the commotion today.

"10weeks." She said as she sat down on a kitchen chair. Causing both Jones boys to look at her in confusion.

"What?" FP said knowing she was hiding something but she excused herself to throw up before she could respond.

Sweet Pea lingered in the kitchen shuffling his feet uncomfortably, she hadn't told them everything.

"What?" Jughead said sounding annoyed "what is it?"

"Nothing," Sweet Pea shrugged off his lie

"Sweet Pea," FP warned

"They say she's high risk, for being so young and tiny," He paused trying not to get upset. Which was very hard for him being that he loved her and that was his child.

They sat there momentarily trying to make sense of what Sweet Pea said. Davina was hiding out in her room staring at the ultrasound she had received. Never once did she imagine she'd have a baby, let alone that she'd be facing the possibility of losing it.

She started to clean her room, that's what she did when she was upset. She cleaned. She began with ripping off her sheets, pillow cases, and comforter and replacing them spares. She then began to reorganize little things. She walked out of her room and through her bed stuff in the wash and continued back into the other room. If she stopped cleaning she'd start thinking about the tiny person inside of her.

After she was finished with her room she began cleaning the rest of the house, she did it quietly and tried not to disturb the guys who were focused on the game. That was until she had pretty much scrubbed everything clean except for the living room. So she snuck in there every few minutes picking up items, the boys still not noticing anything until they heard the sink in the kitchen running and Davina there scrubbing dishes. That's when they all came to the sudden realization that the house was clean. Sweet Pea placed a hand on the plate Davina was scrubbing and tried to get her attention but she just kept scrubbing. All her feelings were building up inside her and she was trying to keep them at bay. Sweet Pea was speaking to her but she couldn't hear anything, all she heard was the water running, the clanking of dishes, and her blood flowing through her body. That was until FP came over lifted Davina up off the ground and carried her to his room and placed her on his bed. She sat there momentarily and just looked at him stunned as he closed and locked the door.