Chapter 31- Narcissist and Warriors

The room was chilly as the wind blew threw the window as Davina groggily stretched her limbs and listened to her bones crack. Her bed was extra cold due to the lack of a second body there with her, sighing heavily she stepped off her bed and made her way out of her room.

The trailer was empty and she could hear a pen drop from the other side. Confused as to where everyone was and by the lack of messages on her phone she decided to enjoy the peace and quiet.

She made herself a bowl of cereal and then collapsed on the couch curled up into a giant blanket as she turned on "Friends" to binge watch. She was resting up for the big debate between the parties involved in trying to with the Student Body Counsel.

Those parties include  Veronica and Archie, Reggie and Josie, Jughead and Betty, and Davina and Cheryl who happens to have been MIA for the past few days.

"Davy?" A voice called as the door open

"Here," Davina responded softly and Toni appeared beside her "what's wrong?"

"I think Mrs. Blossom did something to Cheryl."

"Why?" Davina said unfazed

"She said she sent her to some all girls boarding school in Switzerland,"

"Well that's not true, Penelope would hate the idea of Cheryl being surrounded by girls." Davina snorted

"I know and her social media has been dead for days," Toni said with scared eyes

"Plus, she hasn't shown up to any of our meetings. And it's kind of hard to have meetings with myself." Davina sighed "figure out where she is and I'll help get her back."

"Deal," Toni smiled as she collapsed next to Davina

"So how are you and Travis?" Davina asked

"What do you mean?" Toni questioned giving Davina a weird look

"I'm not sure how to specify that question any more," Davina responded honestly

"He didn't tell you did he?" Toni frowned

"No?" Davina said sitting up straight

"We broke up," Toni shrugged

"Oh...I'm so sorry." Davina said "he hasn't really talked to me much lately."

"It's okay, we are still really good friends. We just decided we weren't what each other needed." Toni said curling up against Davina who leaned into her as well.

"I guess at some point I should probably head to school?" Toni joked and Davina agreed as she walked to her room to quickly get ready.

It was already 10:30 and Davina knew she couldn't avoid school for the whole day so she followed Toni outside and they left to join their friends in hell.

When Davina got to the school she walked through the halls for a while before crashing on the couch in the student lounge since lunch was about to start. Her silent room was soon interrupted when she heard the ruckus of the crowd approaching. More commonly known as the Serpents. Sweet Pea and Fangs were playing fight as the busted through the lounge door but Sweet Pea's eyes immediately shot to Davina. He walked over to her before sitting on her lap and suffocating her.

"Pea," she said with barely enough breath "You're crushing me."

He smirked before pressing his lips against hers and then sliding onto the couch beside her. Soon followed behind the Serpents was Betty, Jughead, Archie, and Veronica. Even though none of them were on the best of terms they were still friends.