Chapter Five- Home Sweet Home

The next morning Davina left Sweet Pea's early so that she could stop at the sheriffs station before school. She slid out of bed, got dressed making sure to steal one of his shirts, kissed his lips gently, and walked out. When she got to the station she paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before heading in.

"Hi," she said sweetly to the man behind the desk "I'm here to see FP Jones."
"Sorry Dear, family only right now," the man said without looking at her.
"That's his daughter," Sheriff Keller said from the side "I'll take you back, Davina."

When they got into the back where FP's cell was Keller shouted that he had a visitor but FP didn't look up or move off his bed. Instead he just sat there. Sheriff Keller looked at Davina and gave her a bored shrug before heading out. She didn't say anything instead she went over to the cell and sat down beside it leaning her left side against it.

"I know you didn't do it," she said softly causing him to look at her quickly.
"Why aren't you in school?" he said sharply.
"It hasn't started yet, I stopped by to see you first." she looked into his deep chocolate eyes she saw sadness, pain, regret, and something else that she couldn't place.
"Well you should go," he said before looking away from her.
"No," she said softly "Keller said I could give this to you if you wanted it." She said handing him a breakfast sandwich she picked up from Pops on the way. "It's your favorite."
"Baby, Please go. I don't need you seeing me like this." At this point he had his hand through the bars brushing his thumb along her cheek.
"Dad, we are going to get you out of this mess. I know you didn't do it," she said sliding the sandwich and tots through the bars.
"I did, I killed him. The only thing I regret is getting caught." He said standing up away from her. She sighed standing up as well. "Now go, and don't ever come back." He said as her blue eyes locked onto his.
"Fine." She said crossing her eyes and walking out bumping into Jughead on the way. "He's all yours."

Later that day at the lunch table everyone kept going on and on about different things and all Davina and Jughead could think about was their father.
"He didn't do it," she said out loud mainly to Jug.
"I know, we just have to prove it though." Jug head said softly placing his hands over his face.
"Archie are we still on for the pizza date tonight?" She smiled at him
"Yeah, I made sure my dad knew you were coming over. You're welcome to stay over to, D." Archie said smiling at her.
"Thanks Archie, but i'll probably just crash with SP." she said before standing up "see you later, loser." she clapped her hand onto Jugheads shoulder before walking away.

Davina heard her phone ringing and saw that it was Sweet Pea so she stopped outside to take the call.
"Hey baby" Sweet Pea said softly "what are your plans for tonight?"
"I'm going to Archie's for a bit and then maybe if you want..." she was cut off
"Yes, I want. Also, who is Archie?" he demanded.
"Oh dear, is someone jealous? He's an old friend, don't worry he has a girlfriend and my brother will be with me." she said "I have to go now, I'll see you later."
She hung up the phone and went inside.

When she got to Archie's house she just walked in, they've been friends for so long knocking is seen as an insult. She walked into the kitchen to see Jughead, Archie, and Fred speaking to some lady. They all turned to look at her with sad eyes.
"What's going on?" she said hesitantly.
"We are being sent to a foster home, and being transferred to South Side." Jughead said annoyed.
"What about Fred, can't we stay with him??" She said frantic
"We've already tried," Jughead said trying to calm her down.
"When do we start?" She said sadly.
"Monday," Jughead said as Fred escorted the lady out.

*Warning: Sexual Content*

Davina let Archie's and headed over to Sweet Pea's. When she got there he opened the door and she immediately kissed him. He pulled her in and closed the door behind them.
"Hello to you too," he smirked.
"Less talk more touch," she said pulling her shirt off and he didn't complain instead he followed in pursuit.
When they got to his room he threw her onto the bed placing gentle kisses on her neck and down her naked chest and stomach and back up again. He then went back up to her mouth kissing her with a hunger, sliding his tongue inside her mouth. His hand trailing down to her area and moving in a circular motion causing her to let soft moans into his mouth. He then stopped kissing her and slid down, placing kisses in a much more deserving place, she wrapped her hands in his hair and curled her legs around his neck. She tried to pull away as her legs began to tremble but instead he made a soft growling sound and clamped down on her legs so she couldn't move. She let out a loud moan a pulled on his hair. He gave a pleased smile as he sat up and kissed her only for her to push him on his back, she herself slid down. Lightly gripping his member as she slid her hands up and down the shaft and placing her mouth around it, his hands were holding her hair out of her face and after a few moments he started to moan louder and that's when he released inside of her mouth. She cleaned off her face before climbing on top of him and kissing him passionately and sitting down on top of his member and started to move her hips.

He clamped his hands down on her hips and helped guide her and she moaned loudly. He pulled her chest down to lay on his and wrapped his arms around her back as he increased the speed, he held her tight so she couldn't move. Then he flipped her over so she was on her stomach and he was behind her, pulling her hair so her head was facing upwards. He smacked her butt hard and she let out a moan and gripped onto the sheets hard. He once again flipped her but this time she was on her back and her legs were in the air, he leaned down and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his back, as his pace was relentless at this point. She dug her nails into his back with pleasure leaving scratches and droplets of blood on his back.

"Fuck," she moaned "I'm gonna-" she was cut off by Sweet Pea pressing his hand lightly on her neck and kissing her biting her lower lip and pulling slightly before letting go. She had to admit she loved how rough and dominant he was both in bed and in the actual relationship.
At this point her legs were trembling and he pulled out and released all over her stomach and area. Before crashing down beside her breathing heavily.

"I think," she said trying to catch her breath "that was the best yet" she smiled as she stood up
"Yeah, me too." he said winking at her "challenge accepted," he smiled.
"what challenge is that," she said her voice getting farther away as she was headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
"To do better," he said sneaking up behind her and kissing her cheek.

After their shower, yes "their" shower. Davina and Sweet Pea crawled into bed she hadn't told him about South Side yet because she was hoping to find a way out first, but she only had two days. The next morning they woke up to find his mom standing in the door way staring at them.
"Hey Mama." He said softly "What's up?"
"Joaquin is here," she said before turning to head up the stairs "hey, Davina."
"Hey, Gina!" She shouted
"That was awkward," she said before looking at Sweet Pea.
"You think he walking in on us sleeping was awkward? Can you imagine her poor ears last night?" He winked at her and laughed before going upstairs.

Davina got dressed before following him up there only to be met with Joaquin giving her a weird look and then going back to talking to Sweet Pea. They seemed to be arguing over something before they both stormed out of the house. Davina and Gina both gave each other a look before Davina grabbed her purse.

"I think, I should go." She said softly "Thank you for allowing me over, as always Gina." Gina smiled and nodded at her.
"Of course dear, I think you're good for him." She smiled as she escorted Davina out the door.

When she got back to her trailer she received a call from the realtors office telling her they sold the house so she was going to need to pack everything up. She sat there on the couch for a bit, before a tall serpent entered.

"Hey," he said with a guilty tone and she just looked at him annoyed "Sorry for storming out, I had something important to take care of." She just shrugged.
"it's whatever," she smiled "are you busy at all within the next few hours?"
"No, what's up?" he said sitting on top of her causing her to lose her breath.
"I have to," she paused trying to breathe before pushing him off her "go pack up my house and I don't want to go back there alone."
"of course i'll go with you." He smiled leaning down and kissing her.

They got in front of her house and she just stood there for a moment and stared at it. This was the moment Sweet Pea was going to figure out where she actually came from, what if he doesn't want her anymore. She took a deep breath before heading up the stairs, opening the door.

"Home Sweet Home," she sighed as the overwhelming scent of beer, cigarettes, blood, cookies, and lies came pouring out.