Chapter 46- Drugs and Love

A/N:
these next few chapters are going to be emotional, they will have triggers in them. If you find yourself suffering or having suffered through similar things and you need someone to talk to. Never hesitate to message me. I'm always here for each and every one of you.

————————

The world of Riverdale had slowly given up on their set in stone ways and slowly became consumed in the world of Gryphons and Gargoyles.

There were still a few people who refused to enter the game, refused to risk it all. I was one of them, I didn't think it was worth risking everything for a mere roleplaying game.

I thought my fellow companions felt the same way. Unfortunately, that was not the case. My brother, and my best friends had lost themselves inside the game. Luckily, my boyfriend had managed to keep himself together and not fall into the trap.

I thought everything was going to be okay, I thought that the game was the only danger we faced, and as long as we stayed away from it we were good.

——————

I sat on my bed in an oversized T-shirt, blaring music and doing homework. My grades were great, my relationship was perfect, and my life was where it should be. What could go wrong?

My phone began to buzz so I reached forward and grabbed it from under my history textbook.

Reg ❤️: Babe, going to get together with some friends. Join me?

Babe😍: Of course my love. Pick me up?

Reg ❤️: be there in 10 😘

I closed my textbook and hopped out of bed. I then shuffled around my room and fidgeted my way into a tight pair of ripped jeans and a black crop top. I threw on my boots and my serpent jacket and made my way into the living room.

"Where are you going?" Travis asked me as I looked through the curtains.

"To this thing with Reggie and his friends," I said as I sat on the arm of the couch and reached forward taking a fry from his plate.

"Davina," I heard a voice say from the back room.

I looked that way to see my dad appearing from his room. He was wearing his usual scowl as he approached.

"Yeah?" I responded with a mouth full of fries

"Shouldn't you be studying for your test?" My dad asked

"I have been all day," I reminded him as I stood up.

I heard Reggie's car appear and I walked forward kissing my dads cheek and left.

When I got outside Reggie was standing at the passenger side door holding it open for me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I stood on my toes and planted a firm kiss on his lips.

I then climbed into his car and waited for him to get in.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we passed the Riverdale sign

"Greendale," he said softly as he rested his hand on my leg

"Oh..." I said quietly as I looked out the window.

It's not like I had anything against Greendale, it was just really creepy. I slid my hand under his and placed my head on his shoulder.

We pulled up to a house deep into the woods and Reggie parked. I sat there staring at the house and I couldn't help but have a bad feeling. I didn't wanna tell Reggie though because I didn't want to ruin his night.

He climbed out of the car and over to my side where he opened the door and took my hand. We then began walking towards the house and when we got inside there were a bunch of guys and like 3 girls in the living room.

The night started off fine, we sat around talking and laughing. There were drinks around but I didn't touch them. Just something about being intoxicated in a room full of unknown men didn't sit well with me.

Obviously, I know Reggie would never knowingly take me somewhere I could get hurt. I just always trust my gut and my gut told me no.

"How about we spice things up a bit?" A guy named Trey spoke as he pulled out a bunch of jingle jangle.

I instantly looked over at Reggie who gave me a sympathetic look. I hadn't been drinking and I most certainly was not doing drugs, so I allowed him to take them.

I say allow but Reggie would've done it with or without my blessing. So I watched him down his jingle jangle and take a gulp of his beer.

Not long after they'd taken their drugs did it begin to kick in. I excused myself to use the restroom and get a drink.

When I got into the kitchen Alistair, another one of his friends, was in there getting himself a glass of water.

"I don't know why they feel the need to ruin a good night with drugs," he groaned as he filled his cup.

"Would you like a glass?" He asked as he pointed to the cups above him

"Please," I smiled

I watched him grab the cup and then fill it with water. I watched him, little did I know I'd end up replaying that scene in my head over and over again.

Reggie was high as a kite and I'm pretty sure he was in a completely different world at this point.

I suddenly began to feel very sick so I stood up and went to the restroom. When I got in there everything began to blur, I knew something was very wrong.

I quickly went to the couch and tried to get Reggie's attention.

"Baby," I said quietly trying not to alert the others

"Somethings wrong with me," I said with a shaky voice

He turned to look at me with a lost expression. I could tell he was trying to understand but his mind was too far gone.

I quickly went back to the bathroom and locked the door. I fell against the cabinets as I sat on the ground. I grabbed my phone and began dialing numbers. Every single one of them was going to voicemail.

I tried one last number.

"Hello?" He answered confused
"Sweet Pea," I cried
"Davina what's wrong?"
"I need help, please hurry."
"Share your location with me, I'll be right there."
"I'm scared," I said softly before the call dropped.

That's when I heard a noise and I looked over to see someone leaning against the wall in the bathroom.