Chapter 40- Raided

Davina's POV:

I sat around in the office wishing my day was over. I was exhausted and I was just ready for the better side of my life to start. So I figured I might as well call my doctors to schedule an appointment for the baby.

"Dr. Berry's office, this is Evelyn, how may I help you?"

"Hi, this is Davina Jones, I wanted to schedule an appointment for my pregnancy."

"Certainly, has this already been confirmed through our office?" She asked

"Yes, I received a call the other day."

The line went silent for a moment before she quickly put me on hold. Now I was confused.

"Miss Jones? This is Dr. Berry,"

"Hello..." I said awkwardly because I didn't understand why scheduling an appointment would require I speak to the actual doctor.

"Miss Jones do you know who you spoke with the other day?"

"Maria?"

"Thank you. Miss Jones, I'm sorry to tell you this but your test came up negative...you're not pregnant. She must have read the results from last time."

"Are you kidding me! I mean thank god I'm not pregnant, but do you realize the shit I've gone through because of thinking I was pregnant."

"I'm so sorry Miss Jones," She said sincerely

"It's fine." I said as I slammed my phone down and buried my face in the couch.

I stood up and stormed out of the office and down the stairs. I climbed over the bar and grabbed a bottle of tequila and drank straight from the bottle.

"What are you doing?!" A panicked voice came from behind me

"Drinking,"

"You're pregnant, Davy! You can't drink!"

"I'm not though. They just told me their dumbass employee read the results from last time I was pregnant."

"Shit...does Sweets know?" She asked me

"No, Toni. I'm pretty sure we aren't together anymore,"

I watched her face fall as she looked at me and I grabbed my bottle and took off back to the office. Fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything.

I watched Sweet Pea's eyes connect with mine as I got to the steps, I then saw his eyes travel to the bottle and his face looked pissed. I quickly ran upstairs as fast as I possibly could and slammed the door behind me, barely locking it before he got to the door.

I heard his fist slam against the door and I collapsed with my body resting against the door. I can't have this conversation with him right now.

Eventually I made my way to the couch where I gave up on drinking and passed out.

Sweet Peas POV:

I stood there at the door trying my hardest not to break it down. I had never felt this much rage in my life, how could she be so fucking stupid? I stood there just staring at the door before turning to walk away.

Obviously she was hurting so I had to try and understand what was going on. At the same time though, that's my child's life she's messing with.

I got back down to the main floor and Toni ushered me over to her. When I got there she pulled me to a quieter more isolated spot.

"What?" I demanded

"Pea, she's not pregnant." Toni said sadly

"She lied!!" I clenched my fists

"No, she called to make an appointment a little bit ago and Dr. Berry told her that the lady read her results from last time, that her test was actually negative."

I looked at Toni for a second taking in what she had just said and I felt my heart sink. Davina must be heart broken. I turned to walk towards the office but Toni stopped me.

"She needs time to cope with everything that has happened in the last few days, Pea. You're not together anymore, remember...it'll only hurt her worse to see you in pain and trying to be there for her."

She was right, we weren't together anymore. I mean unofficially not together, but not together all the same. I didn't know how I felt about that, the thought of not have Davina Jones by my side forever made me feel empty and incomplete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were evacuating the Wyrm as Cheryl warned us that it was about to be raided by the cops.

When we got outside and began to walk I immediately froze and turned to face the building.

"What is it?" Fangs asked

"Davina! She's still in the office!" I said as I ran back inside

I got up the stairs and to the door only to realize it was still locked. I banged on the door and she didn't answer.

"Davy, please we don't have time for you to ignore me! The Wyrm is about to be raided by the cops we have to go!"

She didn't answer. Instantly I began to panic. I took a few steps back and I slammed my body into the door...it didn't budge. So I did it another 3 tines until it swung open.

I saw her tiny body lying on the couch passed out. I quickly scooped her up and carried her outside where we met up with the group.

"Is she dead?" Cheryl asked

"No, she's passed out from drinking." I scoffed

"Shame," Cheryl joked as we started our journey of sneaking off to the north side.

Davina's POV:

I woke up and immediately started to panic because I was no longer in the Serpents den. I began to look around and I realized I was actually in someone's arms. He set me down.

I glanced up at him awkwardly before looking around to see we were standing in a dark alley surrounded by other Serpents.

"What's going on?" I asked

"We are taking refuge on the North Side. The Wyrm is being raided." Jughead said to me as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded as I looked up to Sweet Pea and then my eyes quickly shot to the ground and I backed into the crowd of Serpents. I saw his arm flinch as he stopped himself from reaching out to me.

After dodging the cops and a very long walk we finally made it to our destination.

The Andrews household.

I walked in like I owned the place and plopped down in my signature spot, the bean bag chair in the corner of the living room.

Archie came over and sat beside me and we talked for a bit while the Serpents found places to sleep.

Sweet Pea was watching us and I so badly wanted to go over and reassure him that I only wanted him.

Archie stood up and walked away and a few minutes later I felt a body slump down beside mine. I looked over to see him sitting there with his leg against mine and staring at me.

"Sweet Pea,"