Chapter 13- Wherever you go

"Davina, you rea-" FP began as he walked into the office to see Davina sitting on Sweet Pea's lap while he held her tightly as she calmed herself down. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's good now." Sweet Pea said softly running his fingers through her hair "Baby, you've gotta stand up now." He adjusted her and she stood up and FP could tell she had been crying.

"You ready to go home?" FP said still standing in the doorway and Davina just nodded softly and walked to her dad.

When she got into the truck she put her head against the glass and watched the world pass her by on the way home. The ride home was silent. When they got inside Davina went to her room and immediately laid down in her bed. Not long after FP came into the room with a large glass of water and pain medication to help reduce the hangover tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Princess." FP said as he placed a kiss on top of her head and walked out of the room.

Davina woke up the next morning, surprisingly without a hangover. She did feel terrible though, but not because of all the drinking rather for the conversation with Sweet Pea last night. She got ready for school slowly.

When she got to South Side she walked in hesitantly

When she got to South Side she walked in hesitantly. She felt different, as if she was starting fresh. In a way she was, she opened up to Sweet Pea last night about how she felt about herself and she felt like now she could start to become who she really was. She turned a corner to discover Sweet Pea leaning against her locker and he smiled at her, causing her stomach to flutter. When she got to him he wrapped his arms around her waist trailing towards her lower back as she stood on her tip-toes and wrapped her arms around his neck planting a kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry for last night," she said softly pressing her head against his chest.

"Don't be, you needed to release everything and I'm glad you did it with me," he said pressing his hand against the back of her head in a comforting way

"Do you realize how dirty that sounded?" She giggled into his chest and he laughed with her.

"Question, do you want to go to the beach for the weekend with me?" He said holding her face in his hands looking into her eyes.

"Sounds amazing," she said as he placed his lips against hers.

Lunch rolled around and Davina sat on Sweet Peas lap since all of the other seats were taken. Travis was sitting at the end with Toni.

"So much for being into girls," she whispered in Sweet Peas ear "$20 says those two will hook up soon." She said popping a grape into her mouth.

"Deal," he said shaking her hand.