"Dadaaaa~" He cry mute while holding his mouth.

Lisa turn her side to get away from Skyler "Call Mommy" She mumbled.

Skyler didn't stop and continue crying. He's trying to speak but no words came out from his mouth. He took his deepest breath before he release another loud cries.

Lisa sigh and checked her son, as soon as she glance at him, her eyes widened because of the drops of blood on his chin.

"What happened?" She went alarmed and rummage through her bedside table to look for a tissue "Tell me what happened Skyler"

She wipe the blood and carry him right away. She went inside the bathroom and wash Skyler's mouth.

"What happened?"

"Dada I accidentally dropped your phone when I tripped over near the stairs" He reported.

"What?" She surprisingly said "You shouldn't play near the stairs. What if you fall down without someone noticing you? Where's Daehan?"

She maybe a little bit upset because her phone is broken but she couldn't do anything because it's already done. What's important to her is nothing happened to Skyler. It's making her mad knowing that no one is looking after him.

"Stop crying. It's fine" She said and put him down "Stay here first"

Lisa proceed outside and look downstairs, it processed through her mind that every important files and contacts are in her phone. She massage her temple and heave a sigh.

"Oh No my game.. " Lisa uttered and walk downstairs to pick it up, it went broke seriously.

She lean on the railings first and stares at her phone. She keeps on exhaling deep breaths because of frustration. She walked upstairs to take Skyler.

"Stay in the playroom, okay?" She told and open their playroom.

"Dada" Lauren said and lifted her arm to take her "Yabu"

"I love you too" She carry the two and kiss both of them.

Daehan cling on Lisa's leg which made her keep on her place. She put down the two and spare a time to play with them even only few minutes.

"I'll take a shower first, okay? Daehan look after the two, you hear me?"

"Yes Dada"

Lisa kiss them on their heads before she proceed in their room. She can feel the pain on her head because lack of sleep. She took clothe in their cabinet and took a shower for about 10 minutes.

"Aahh. I don't have cellphone to play" Lisa said while looking through the mirror, she's devastated.

She storm out of the room and searched for Jennie. She heard some noise in the garden and found Jennie helping the maids. She can't feel any hunger because of the bad news from Skyler.

"Good Morning" Lisa said and kiss Jennie on the cheeks.

"It's really late" Jennie uttered "Do you wanna eat? I will cook for you"

Lisa shook her head and pouted her lips "Not in the mood to eat"

"Why?" Jennie asked, she stop from checking the plastics full of decorations and look at her wife "Are you sick?"

Lisa shook her head again "Something happened" She replied.

"What?" Jennie feels so nervous because Lisa is too serious.