Chapter Twenty-Six

I stayed with sapphire that night .. I couldn't bare to leave her after she'd just been through a traumatic experience.  I couldn't imagine being alone at a time like this that and I fell asleep before sapphire.

However that doesn't change the fact the hospital was terrifying. I don't really know how anyone stayed here, The entire night I thought I heard people walking in the very room we slept in but every-time I opened my eyes to check around the room nobody was in site, which made me very uncomfortable considering all the things I kept hearing.

Maybe its just me being paranoid from the whole sapphire incident , but I could have swear I heard someone's foot steps near me last night and I knew it wasn't sapphire, she had been sleep right beside me the entire night.

I think I might be getting hunted or something cause I didn't have any explanation for what I heard! but I know I heard foot steps and breathing near me, I'm definitely not crazy.

I couldn't get to sleep and I knew I was going to regret it! Every ounce of my body was tired I just couldn't shut my brain off to save my life!

But sooner rather then later the sun peaked right out of the darkness unknowingly showing itself,  slowly but surly the light began to grow and by time I had gotten out of the hospital bed the entire room was already lit with the warm rays of sunlight. ~Beautiful ~

I signed kinda disappointed that I hadn't gotten any sleep and damn I felt it,  Although I couldn't help I was so paranoid!  '

It's been a long couple of months and before I wasn't really noticing anything different with myself but after I had seen sapphire up I felt like a weight was lifted off of me.

Physically I could feel the weight lift and my lungs were able to work properly again and I didn't feel numb or sick to my stomach. Honestly I felt okay, for once it was like I had control.

I signed and rubbed my eyes and slowly sat straight up as carefully as I could and got out of bed. I moved to the bathroom, did my business, washed my hands then my face off with cold water to wake me up a little bit more.

I moved from the rest room back to the room sapphire had been occupying. I looked at her sleeping figure as always she looked breath taking, sleeping or not.

I slipped on my shoes and jacket my eyes moved back at sapphire longingly, I was so disappointed that I couldn't climb back in bed with her but I knew all to well that I didn't have a choice. Well that and the fact that I had things that needed to be done plus sapphire would need a few things.

I figured I would stop by her parents house and get her some stuff. I'll bring everything to her after I get out of work and hopefully when I get back she's up to talk, I have a few questions and something important that needs to be said.

I quietly made my way out of sapphires room and shut the door behind me, and in a hurry I rushed out the hospital and in the direction of my home to get ready for work.

****

*One I am super sorry for the late update!

*Two I just wanna let y'all know ! Make sure you are being safe and taking care of yourselves during this pandemic and please wear a mask if you leave your house! Be Safe <3