Chapter Thirteen

-Ruby's pov-

Best sleep I've ever gotten.

That's what I thought when I got up this morning and looked at sapphires sleeping figure.

Her arms were lazily around my waist, while her hair was everywhere around me an her reaching down to my knees, twirling up in little blue curls, I smiled and pushed the little bit of hair out of her face an kissed her forehead.

I carefully and quietly moved my arms from her waist and pulled the blankets off me, getting up I walked to the door an opened it quietly making sure to be extra quite and walked out. I made my way down stairs, and to the kitchen to make something to eat. going threw sapphires kitchen I looked around for anything good to eat, I just went for something simple an grabbed a jar of peanut butter along with a spoon.

I walked in the living room to see half the girls that were here last night and by half I mean only like four people. Seems like half the girls were bord and didn't really like the party or something I sat on the love sofa were amethyst was sleeping and turned on the tv.  flipping threw the channels I couldn't find anything that interested me so I just focused on me eating, And watched amethyst and pearl push each other in there sleep, I smiled and shoveled a spoon full of peanut butter in my mouth.

"ruby stop being a creep" I jumped out of my skin when amethyst spoke up. "You really need to know not to stare like that it tends to scare people" Pearl sat up, and leaned on the side of the couch.

"Ok., I get it do stare but you guys can't just out of no where pretended to be asleep and than speak up the next minute and scare the hell out of a person" I said, with a mouth full of peanut butter, amethyst snickered and elbowed pearl an leaned in whispering to her making her laugh out loudly.

"What's so funny?" I put my spoon back in the peanut butter jar, And sat up straight " I want know what your laughing about" I looked straight at them an waited for them to tell me, I saw pearl muffle a laugh back and amethyst smiled elbowing pearl lightly in the side "Hey ruby where'd you sleep" pearl tried not to laugh, while amethyst bursted out laughing rolling on the ground. My eyes widened and I put my hands up shaking them in a no manner  

"N-no it wasn't like that, she was scared a-an she asked me to stay with her in her room but n-nothing happened I swear we didn't " I got up suddenly feeling sick and embarrassed, I walked to the kitchen and put away the peanut butter and threw the spoon I used in the sink,  And walked back to the living room where amethyst an pearl were still giggling.

I'm gonna get them back for that, cause that was so uncool.

I walked to the doorway to go up stairs but stopped and looked back at the two " Oh and just to let you know, you two were I bit to close while you were sleeping but I'm guessing since you saw me staring you were awake while cuddling, hope you two had fun" I gave them a big smile an turned around making my way upstairs to sapphires bedroom, As soon as I made it to her room I ran and jumped on her bed making sure to be as quite as possible, I climbed up a little bit so I was up by the pillows  an lied down beside sapphire "your still sleep" I signed and turned on my side fully facing sapphire playing with her hair, twirling the blue strands between my fingers, moving my hand to her cheeks I caressed them feeling how soft they are.

I let out a sign and ran my fingers across her smooth skin. Sapphire's giggles filled my ears, smiling I kept running my fingers up her arms I took my eyes off the arms and looked at her face to see her smiling.

"Your awake finally" I dramatically said, sapphires smile widened she sat up and hugged me "your too funny rubes"

"I know" I said casually, and got off her bed and walked to my bag "so what's up for the day"

I looked back at sapphire and saw her laying down again face first in her pillow "Netflix and chill" I heard her muffle into the pillow.

I threw my bag back down "well than there isn't no reason for me to get changed" I jumped back on to sapphires bed and looked at how sapphire was laying down.

"How about we go down stairs and watch something with pearl and amethyst and the rest of the girls that are still here" I got up and helped sapphire off her bed

"Yeah but can you carry me" I looked at sapphire with a 'really' expression she did the puppy dog face and put her hands together, I signed in defeat and picked her up and carried her down stairs.

"You know that pearl and amethyst thought we had sex" I said bluntly, I put sapphire down and looked at her.

She looked like she was about to scream "Oh my god, Are you serious?" I nodded my head and walked to the couch and sat myself down, in the corner of the love sofa.

"I'm totally serious, ask them" I pointed at the girls trying to hide behind the TV stand. I put my arms behind my head and layed back relaxing my while body.

"Amethyst, You and pearl and stop trying to hide she knows where you are." I smirked, knowing there about to get a ear full.

Pearl walked out from behind the TV stand dragging amethyst by the shirt "Sapphire, how you doing" amethyst greeted her, sapphire sat next to me and waved at then  "So what's this I hear about me and ruby sleeping together?" She sat criss cross and grabbed the TV remote, Turing on the TV she flipped threw the channels, still waiting for the girls to answer her.

Amethyst elbowed pearl as a signal for her to speak "Oh me and amethyst, we just thought since ruby was alone with you up in your room it kinda seemed like you two, you know." Pearl trailed off awkwardly and looked away from us, I moved my eyes over to sapphire and saw the reddest blush ever covering her cheeks.

"Oh" sapphire said, An turned the channel to ABC family and left it on that "So what happened to all the girls?" I questioned pearl and amethyst.

"Oh um lapis, peridot and jasper had to leave earlier because they all had work or something like that and your one friend aquamarine got a call from her dad and I guess he didn't know she stayed here and he called her telling her to go home and I don't know about the rest of the girls like emerald, jade and moonstone but I guess they just up and left," Pearl smiled, An sat down in the recliner

"Oh well how about we all just have a Netflix and chill day sound good?" I asked

"Yeah sure" amethyst ploped herself on the couch as sapphire got up and turned on her Xbox and grabbed the controller.

After sapphire put Netflix on we didn't do much but just watch whatever she put on and ate lots of junk food and just lounged around, making jokes and laughing at the show's we were watching eventually amethyst and pearl had to leave due to 'issues at home' but in reality they just wanted to have some alone time.

I looked over at sapphire and saw her typing on her phone and trying to keep her eyes on the TV, "Hey sapphire you know the reason why amethyst and pearl left right"  she stopped typing and looked over at me with a confused face. "there fooling around with each other"  she dropped her phone her lap and her body stiffened.

"Are you serious?" I nodded my head and shoveled some popcorn in my mouth, "but how do you know?" She gave me another confused look.

"You can just tell by how they act around each other and how they interact with each other, do ya get it?" Sapphire nodded, "Yeah ruby, i get it" she smiled softly at me.

I moved closer to her, "Good"

****

Well this i think is the longest chapter I've ever typed/written with 1453 words.