Chapter Six

(Sapphire's POV)

"Sapphire is that you?"  I heard foot steps coming towards me as I stepped into the house, my smile grew as I seen my aunt pop up into the living room.

I laughed at her she's such a goofball sometimes, "Yeah Aunt Tia." I smiled even bigger and threw my arms around her.

I looked my aunt up and down she was wearing a pink silk shirt and some black work pants, "Sapphie why'd you decide to come to my place?"  I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

Can't I see my family other than my parents?

Tia sat down on the couch across from me and plopped her feet on the couch, "I just wanted to walk instead of getting pick up plus my favorite family member I never get to see or call is-" I was cut off by my aunt, "You make no sense. " My Aunt looked at me " I see all the time and I called you before school started? You over react a lot you know that right?"

"Yeah I know."  I smiled at her, I should ask her if she knows Ruby's dad or just ruby general? I mean she does love around the corner.

My head started hurting I groaned an held my head in my hands closing my eyes I felt the pain subside I took a breathe and exhaled I balled my hands into fist  as I clenched onto my hair waiting for the pain to go away.

Why isn't the pain leaving? Why did it come?

The pain is horrible moving on thinking didn't help either I held onto my head for dear life,  "Hun, You alright?"  I looked at my aunt and shrugged I'm waiting for my head to stop spinning.

Tia got up from the other couch and walked over to me, "Do you need anything?"  She put her hand over my forehead to check my temperature.

"Yeah it's just a headache," I waved my hand in front of me as if the pain wasn't as bad as if really was,  "Pain killers would be good"  I smiled up at my worried aunt to comfort her.

I kept a hold of my head praying and hoping that the pain would stop, but it didn't at all and it felt like I had just taken thirty shots of vodka and haven't slept in two days.

Maybe is I message my temples the pain with ease.

I heard my aunt rush off more than likely to the bathroom, "Sapph here take this."  My Aunt handed me two white pills and a glass of cold water.

I took it an looked at the clock it was five forty-three, "Hey I actually have to go, I'll call you later."  I got up from the sofa and washed down the pills.

I yawned and stratched my tired and stif body, "Why doesn't she just pick you up here?" My aunt gave me a confused look and stood up as well.

I laughed a little "well about that."  I sratched the back of my head, "She doesn't know I'm here or the fact that I walked over here." I admitted,  Tia gave me a blank stare and slowly started smiling.

She started laughing at me, "Your mom is stupid at times, but you shouldn't take advantage of that young lady."  She told me with a Stern voice but I knew all to well she was only joking.

"That's your sister, Tia" I crossed my arms playful and bugged her,  "Okay well I have to go but I promise I will call."

"That's aunt tia for you."  She corrected me, "Hey Sapph can you do me a favor before you leave?"  I raised my eyebrow and looked over at her.

I looked at the clock again 5:47 I've got time  till 5:59 to be at the school I guess I could be late,  "Yeah sure what is it?" I put my bag on my back and walked to the from door.

"Can you go ask your cousin danny if he can fix my microwave." She put her hands on her head,  "I broke it again."  She admitted, she gave me a weary smile.