38

Jungkook woke up the next morning at 7 am. He yawned as he looked over at the older who was still sleeping.

The younger smiled as he knew his father was finally gone and he could spend the rest of his life with Tae.

Jungkook didn't want to wake his boyfriend so he got up and walked to the kitchen, bringing his laptop with him.

Jungkook pressed his nana's name on the skype contact list and began ringing her. The women picked up after about 3 rings.

"Oh jungkook! You're ok! ah I was so worried!!" Jungkooks nana said as she happily smiled at her grandson.

"Yep! and guess who saved me??"

"Who?"

"Taetae!!"

Jungkooks nana gasped, even though she wasn't really surprised.

"Wait, so you guys finally met face to face?!" The old women yelled into the camera.

"yes!! and guess what?? he took me out of this house and we hung out all day yesterday! and then we went home and taehyung saved me and made my dad go to jail and then we had sex and then he asked me to be my boyfriend and then I said yes!!" Jungkook said almost hyperventilating.

jungkooks nana smiled happily at the first part but cringed at the second to last part. "tmi" she thought

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you Jungkook! Is he with you right now? can I meet him?"

"Yes he's here, but he's sleeping so- oh wait never mind, he's awake!" Jungkook exclaimed as he turned around and noticed his boyfriend who had just woken up. His hair messy and a long, white, T-shirt hanging over his torso.

"Morning kooks! who are you talking to?" Taehyung asked suspicious.

"Hi taetae! and I'm talking to nana, she wants to talk to you!" Jungkook said happily as he pushed taehyung in front of the laptop.

"so you're the famous kim taehyung" the lady smiled

"That's me" The older stated smiling.

"Oh my god you are gorgeous. Jungkook is one lucky man" The women said as Taehyung blushed, peeking over at Jungkook who had his head in his hands.

"Thank you ma'am"

"Of course! I also wanted to say thank you so much for being there for my boy! You are so brave for dealing with his father and so kind to care for him, I wish you too the bestest future in your lives" Jungkooks nana spoke.

"Thank you so much! and It's nothing, he deserves to be cared for."

"facts" jungkooks nana stated

Taehyung laughed as he moved out of the way so Jungkook could sit next to him.

"May I come by today and see you two? I missed seeing you yesterday and i'd like to give you your cake!"

The two nodded their heads In unison.

"Of course nana! but I'll be moving rooms to the second floor with taetae, i'll give you the room number.. it's-"

"Room 49" Taehyung cut the other off, knowing he didn't know the room number.

"Thanks so much you too! I'll see you too later and lovely meeting you Kim Taehyung" The women said and Taehyung bowed. The screen then went black as she hung up the call.

"Sha'll we move?"

________

Taehyung helped the younger carry his luggage into his apartment room. The two layed Jungkook's stuff down and flopped onto the couch.

"I like this place" Jungkook said.

"I'm glad" Taehyung replied smiling at the younger. 

"Hey look! It's the vent that we used to talk through!" Jungkook pointed out as he turned his attention towards the vent. Taehyung just softly smiled in response, the memories flooding back to him. He turned back to face the younger, feeling content with each others presence.

Just as they were about to lean in and attach their lips, they heard knocking at the door.

"Oh! it's probably nana, I'll go get it!" Jungkook happily said as he skipped over to the door.

Jungkook opened the door, expecting to see an older women in his sight. But instead he was greeted by a short male, looking to be in his early 20's.

"Oh my god are you Jungkook"

"Y-yes?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Taehyung talks about you so much" Jimin giggled as he smiled at the younger who just blushed.

"Jimin? you're back?" Taehyung said in shock as he stood beside Jungkook.

"Yeah.. I uh, I let yoongi go.." Jimin admitted, his smile turning into a frown.

"I still l-love him but.. he doesn't like me so.."

Taehyung and Jungkook felt so bad and pitiful for the boy standing in front of him. They could tell Jimin was on the verge of tears, so the two both went to the oldest to give him a hug.

"Don't worry Jimin, I know you still love him but if he doesn't love you back.. he's not worth your time. I know its not easy to stop loving someone, but if you start hanging around other people and try to not think about him you will forget about him. I promise." Taehyung explained while stepping back from the short male, smiling.

"T-thank you T-tae, you really are the best.." Jimin said while containing his tears.

"Yeah yeah I get that a lot" Taehyung chuckled.

"hey we should go out to eat somewhere! to get our minds off this" Jungkook exclaimed while smiling, trying to lighten the mood. Everyone agreed to the plan and headed out the door, planning on going to 'Hello Kitty Cafe'. Jimin's favorite restaurant.

_____

Yoongi walked back with his head hung low, on his way to a certain some ones house. He walked with guilt, but also confidence. He knew Jimin wasn't the one he loved for a while now, and he was glad for it to be over. But he would also miss the younger, their friendship and relationship. Although yoongi didn't love Jimin anymore, he still had a soft spot for him and liked hanging out with him.

Yoongi shivered as he walked up the stares to a certain house, he was as nervous as hell. He lost all his confidence from before and now just felt like he was trapped in a box, unable to move.

After a while of standing by the door, he shrugged off his nervousness and stepped inside the house. Not knocking or ringing the doorbell.

He made his way straight to a certain hallway, straight to a certain room, and straight to a certain door. Without knocking once again, he bursted into the said room and made eye contact with the person sitting on the bed.

Yoongi said nothing as he walked over to the male. He threw the male onto his back and pinned his arms against the sides of the bed, contemplating whether he should say the thing he was about to say. But he said it anyways.

"I fucking love you Hoseok"

the end ;p