25

Taehyung set the bracelet with the engraving of his initial on Jungkook's doorstep. He rang the doorbell and stepped back. He didn't know someone was going to open the door so soon but in .5 seconds, a young looking boy opened the door. He had dark brown hair and a cute doe eyes. "Jungkook?" Taehyung thought to himself.

Taehyung was just quick enough to step away from the door where Jungkook didn't see him. He watched as Jungkook slowly picked up the bracelet. He took a look at it and immediately looked around, trying to find the owner of the bracelet. Taehyung smiled as he watched Jungkook curiously look around.

"He's so beautiful" Taehyung thought to himself. 

Jungkook stopped looking and looked down at the bracelet. He smiled while looking at the carved initial and heart beside it.

"T?" Jungkook thought out loud, blushing at the bracelet. "Who ever is giving me these things their name must start with T!" Jungkook thought.

Before Jungkook could look at the pretty bracelet any longer, he heard footsteps approaching him.

"JUNGKOOK?"

Jungkook quickly turned around shivering, holding the bracelet close to his chest.

"Ye-s s-sir?"

"WHEN WERE YOU ALLOWED TO OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION"

Taehyung watched in horror as Jungkook was being yelled at by his monstrous father. He wanted to help him but he knew he couldn't show himself just yet.

"I'm sorry sir"

"hat are you holding?!"

Jungkook looked down at the bracelet he was holding 

"YES?"

"A bracelet sir..."

"what the hell are you holding a bracelet for, bracelets are for girls!!" jungkooks father yelled as he snatched the bracelet out of jungkooks hand and ripped it in half

Taehyung cupped his hands over his mouth as he watched the scene. He couldn't believe this.

"NO!!" Jungkook yelled with tears coming out of his eyes.

"NO MORE GIFTS FROM THIS SECRET ADMIRER OF YOURS. WHATEVER ELSE COMES TO THIS DOOR I'M BURNING!" Jungkooks father yelled as he slammed the door close.

Taehyungs eyes were wide open. he felt so bad for Jungkook. "Now I can't give him anymore gifts" Taehyung said. "I guess i'll just have to wait for his birthday" Taehyung said with a sad expression.

Taehyung began to walk his way home when all of a sudden his phone started ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket, it was Jimin. He answered.

"Hey Jimin, I'm not really in the mood ri-" Taehyung stopped talking when he heard sniffles coming from the other side.

"Jimin? are you ok?"

"N-no" Jimin said crying.

"Woah woah woah what happened?"

"Y-yoongi.. he, h-he-"

"He y-yelled at m-me" Jimin continued, stuttering all his words.

"What the fuck"

"C-can i stay over there for tonight p-please."

Taehyung fidgeted. He wanted to talk to Jungkook because he knew he was probably crying right now, but he couldn't say no to his crying best friend.

"Of course Jimin. We can talk about it when you get here"

"T-thank you t-taehyung."

"No problem jimin"

The two hung up and Taehyung sighed. He made his way to his front door and opened it. He went into his room and layed down waiting for jimin, being forced to listen to jungkooks muffled cries from the vents above.