3

"7:28" Jungkooks alarm clock read as he slammed his hand on the clock, making the annoying beeping sound come to an end.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes as the light from his window shone in his face.

"why is it always so bright in the morning" the messy raven haired groaned as he sat up from his bed, looking towards the window.

The boy slowly got up from his bed and began to lazily walk to his window to close the blinds. He made it to the window and peeked outside before closing the blinds.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he watched hundreds of boxes being loaded into the second floor of the apartment complex. He followed the boxes being shoved into the room with his eyes.

"Someone must be moving in" the boy thought to himself as he continued watching the scene.

All his thoughts were cut off by a yell coming from outside his door.

"JEON! WAKE UP AND GET ONTO YOUR DUMB HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE NOW!" his father snapped.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he closed the blinds and walked over to his bed. "yes sir" he stated emotionless.

He was used to this by now. Now it was just straight up annoying.

The boy sat on his bed and opened up his laptop. He began to start his lessons when all of a sudden he heard a bang coming from the room below him on the second floor.

"Aish, why do i keep knocking things over" he heard a quiet but deep voice say through the vents on his bedroom floor.

hi :)

:)

:)

:)

:)

:0

lmao idk

is the book good so far? idk i feel like it sucks lmao ✌️>