27

"Bye Tae thanks for letting me stay over" Jimin thanked as he was about to leave his best friends apartment.

"Of course jims, call me if you need me."

"Sure" Jimin said as he closed the door and left. He walked back to his room which was on the first level, the most expensive level. The boy got down there and walked up to the front door.

Jimin was surprised when he saw the door slightly open, but he just shrugged it off thinking yoongi just forgot to close the door. Jimin walked inside and set his bags and stuff down. He looked around the empty looking apartment seeing if he could spot his lover.

"Yoongi?" he called out. No answer. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked to his bedroom, wondering if yoongi was in there listening to his music on full blast mode.

Jimin put his hand on the handle of the door and opened it. His head and eyes shot up at the sight in front of him. 

yoongi and hoseok were making out on the bed

Jimin stood in the doorway of the room, not moving a single muscle in his body. The two haven't noticed him yet. Jimin just stood there unable to move.

About a minute later, yoongi spotted the younger standing in the doorway. His eyes grew large as he wondered how long jimin has been standing there for.

Jimin had tears rolling down his face and red stained cheeks.

"J-jimin I-"

"Why! why would you do this?! I thought you loved me!" Jimin yelled, his glossy eyes becoming more visible.

"I-" Yoongi had no words. he just stared back and forth between Jimin and Hoseok.

"I love you yoongi! why?!"

Hoseok and Yoongi went silent. 'Well this is awkward.' Hoseok thought to himself.

"I guess I bought this for nothing" Jimin said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. Yoongis mouth made an "O" as a diamond shaped ring was tossed at him. Jimin stormed out of the room with tears dragging behind him.

"well at least he's gone now" hoseok said smirking at yoongi

Yoongi was speechless, staring at the ring right in front of him.

"Come on babe we were just starting to have fun" Hoseok whined, crawling back on to Yoongi.

"Wait wait Hoseok no" Yoongi retorted, pushing the younger off.

hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and frowned

"Why?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood anymore. We'll continue this another time" Yoongi said as he got up from the bed and followed jimin out of the house, holding the ring.

Yoongi ran and finally caught up with Jimin before he got into his car.

Jimin turned around with the most heartbreaking expression on his face, staring at his 'lover' with tear-filled eyes.

"Yes?" jimin said softly and quietly.

"I'm so sorry Jimin"

"ok"

"I mean it Jimin"

"Is that who you were 'hanging out' with?"

"Um.. yeah.."

"And when you went to go get his dog from his house you were cheating on me then too right?"

Yoongi waited a while before responding.

"...yes..."

"Ok" Jimin said as he turned around and opened his car door.

"Wait!" Yoongi exclaimed as jimin turned around, rolling his eyes.

"I'm so sorry jimin I really am."

"ok"

"Please stop just saying ok."

"Do you love me?"

"What?"

"Do you love me?" jimin interrogated a little louder.

Yoongi stayed silent for a while, a long while.

"Ok" Jimin said as he hopped in his car and drove off. Yoongi was left on the curb holding the ring in his left hand with a small almost invisible tear coming from his eye.

Jimin drove off whilst soaking his face with tears. He picked up his phone and dialed Taehyungs number. The said male picked up right away

"Hi jims how are you?" He heard the heartwarming, deep voice sound through the phone.

"Y-yoongi cheated o-on me"

Taehyungs eyes went wide

"He's been cheating on me for a while now."

"Oh my god Jimin, I'm so so so sorry. He's a real dick"

"Yeah..."

"Do you wanna come over?"

"I would but i'm heading to my dads right now. I want to tell him. He was really close to y-yoongi"

"Oh ok are you sure?"

"Yeah.. he'll let me stay there for a while. I don't want to stay anywhere around where yoongi is"

"Ok. hang in there jimmy call me anytime."

"Thanks tae you're great. And I will."