19

"T-taehyung" Jungkook whimpered out, his voice cracking as he spoke.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard Jungkooks broken voice come through the other side of the vent.

"Jungkook? Are you ok?! What happened?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He couldn't answer. All he responded with was quiet sobs.

"Koo...?"

"I can't stay here Tae" Jungkook cried as he held onto the fact that he was living in the same room as a living demon. Taehyung waited for him to continue.

"h-he slap-ped me and c-choked me and threw m-me into my room and locked the d-door.."

Taehyung gasped in shock as his heart broke even more for the younger.

"W-why would he do that? are you ok?" Tae asked with concern.

"N-no"

"I'm gonna get you out of there Koo, I promise. You won't be staying there for any long time from now"

"T-thank you Taehyung.."

"Of course koo. It's not safe for you to be there"

Jungkook sighed as he decided to tell taehyung about his real life.

"Tae?"

"Yes koo?"

"There's something I haven't told you, actually.. There's a bunch of stuff I haven't told you about my life.."

"I'm all ears"

Jungkook took a deep breath and continued to talk. For some reason he wasn't crying hard anymore. Maybe it was because of Tae. The older did calm down the younger a lot anyways.

"O-ok, um well.. So first when i was little like five... My mom died and uh-"

Taehyung's heart cracked a lot. Even though it had nothing to do with him, he could feel tears forming in the corners of his eyes for the latter.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry koo.." Tae apologized even though he didn't do anything.

"Thank you.. but it's ok, I barely knew her anyways. Uh well and.. ever since then, my dad has never let me leave the house.. that's why i'm home schooled" Jungkook confessed.

"does he ever hurt you?"

"Uh.."

"Jungkook please tell me. This isn't ok, this is abuse. We need to call the police or somethi-"

"No!" Jungkook exclaimed. Tae was taken back by surprise.

"If we tell the police he'll kill me! literally!" 

Taehyung nodded his head for no one to end up seeing, understanding that would probably end up being the case.

"Well we have to do something about it.. I-"

They both paused.

"I hate seeing you hurt. Or, hearing you hurt, It breaks my heart" Tae confessed.

Besides the situation they were in, Jungkook blushed a little through his now dried up tears. Again, that's the first time he's ever heard someone say something like that.

"T-tae" the younger stuttered.

"Jungkook. I promise. promise i will get you out of there. I promise. and we can do whatever you want to. We can go to that ice cream parlor or wherever. I promise" Tae responded.

Jungkook nodded but for no one to see.

"Koo?"

"Hm?"

"When's your birthday?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the quite irrelevant question.

"oh, september 1st.. why?"

"No special reason... but get some rest please. You'll feel better tomorrow and your dad might also. We can talk all night tomorrow, ok?"

"O-ok.."

"Ok, please sleep a lot tonight koo. I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"I will tae.. thank you. I'll talk to you tomorrow too"

"Bye koo..."

"Bye tae"

-

"i love you"

but Tae was too far gone to be able to hear the final statement.

omg...

HI IM SORRY I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 50 YEARS AKJSKJAHSJHAKABHDBJKBA

every night i was like "omg i need to update" and i was bUT THEN I DECIDED TO JUST SLEEP AKSJAJKJHS I HATE MYSELF

but anyways lmao, i went to yellowstone and it was so cool! i saw a bunch of cool rainbow lakes and old faithful which is like a giant geyser. it was so coolkjaakjdkj!!!

i'll try to be more active and update more, sorry again haha :) see ya'll soon <3