15

A knock on the main door was all it took for Jungkook to come hopping out of his bed and running up to his door.

He heard his nana and dad talking to each other in the living room. He couldn't make out what they were saying though.

A few minutes later he heard his nana walk up to his door and knock softly on it.

"jungkook honey! it's nana!"

Jungkook then immediately opened his door to let his nana in, hugging her tightly afterwards.

"nana!! i missed you so much!!"

"me too kooks" His grandma smiled while hugging her grandson back.

"lets head over to your bed so we can talk about your little crush" His grandma chuckled. Jungkook responded while frowning and softly hitting her, not hurting her in any way though.

"nanaaa!"Jungkook whined

His grandma smiled even wider as they made their way to the bed.

The two hopped onto the bed as his nana noticed a new bruise on jungkooks shoulder.

"what's that on your shoulder jungkook?" his grandma asked concerned.

"oh it's just a new bruise from daddy.. oh and look! i have enough bruises now that i can connect them to make a star!" jungkook exclaimed as he traced his finger around his neck forming a star which only made his grandma more and more disappointed

"Jungkook, you need to tell him to stop when he hits you there"

"I tried, but he doesn't stop.. he just keeps hitting me.."

His grandma furrowed her eyebrows.

"I wish I could teach that man a lesson" she sighed.

"Well he does his best.."Jungkook sad smiled while saying. his nana held the youngest's hand.

"You're so nice and strong Jungkook, i bet Taehyung has already fallen for you by now" his grandma exclaimed.

"i wish,, oh! speaking of Taehyung, nana?"

His grandma raised her eyebrow.

"what is sex?"

The woman looked startled at first but then smiled and took Jungkooks hands.

"did Taehyung ask you to ask me that?"

"Yes.. he said it's not bad like daddy says"

"Taehyung is very right honey. Sex is in fact a beautiful thing, well, at the right moment i suppose"

Jungkook gave her a confused look.

"what is it nana?"

His grandma sighed and smiled.

"well, sex honey is what makes babies"

"that's what Tae said!" the boy exclaimed.

"yes he's right, but that's not all"

Jungkook sat still confused

"Sex is when two people who love each other very much go through an intercourse"

jungkook raised an eyebrow

"what's an intercourse?"Jungkook questioned.

"Well, you know your private part?"

Jungkook gasped

"ew nana! i'm not supposed to talk about that!"

Nana then explained thoroughly on how an intercourse worked to her grandson. The woman tried her best to not make it uncomfortable but obviously it didn't end out the way she desired.

Jungkook ended up with a weirded out look on his face in the end. his grandma chuckled a little.

"I know it's pretty weird, but don't worry when you have sex it won't be as weird as it sounds"

"So only two people who love each other have it?"Jungkook questioned

"most of the time yes, that's how it should go at least"

"So.. me and tae can't have sex?"

His grandma seemed weirded out by the thought of his grandson having sex with a guy, but she continued talking.

"Oh yeah, two men can also have sex too.. you just can't make a baby"

"but guys don't have a vigigid"

"oh.. well in that case.. the penis goes into the butt" his grandma mentally cringed

"aah i see"

"yup.."

...

...

"nana, what's gay porn?"

the woman almost choked on her spit

"uh.. that's a question you can save for taehyung"

a birds & the bees chapter ig 😣

if anyone who goes to my school sees this i'm not coming home alive 😌