29

Taehyung dragged Jungkook away from the apartment buildings, holding the youngers hand. Jungkook couldn't believe it, this was literally his dream come true.

The two stopped in a place where they knew they were far away enough from his father being able to find them.

The two ended up staring at each other in the middle of a grassy park. Both Taehyung and Jungkook's cheeks grew red as they stared at each other longer and longer.

"You're so beautiful" Taehyung claimed as he stared at the younger with heart eyes.

"No you're prettier" Jungkook said as he looked right back into the others eyes.

The two smiled and continued looking at eachother.

"I've never been to a park before" Jungkook admitted as he looked around the place.

"Really? Oh my god you have to try this" Taehyung exclaimed as he ran over to one of the swings

"Here, sit"

"Sit on that?" Jungkook questioned, pointing to the swing while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes! trust me it's fun."

"Ok I guess" Jungkook shrugged as he got on the swing.

"Ok now hold on tight" Taehyung instructed as he pushed Jungkook on the swing. Jungkooks eyes widened and his smile grew bigger as he was being pushed on the swing by the older.

Jungkook felt like he was in a fairytale. This was the funnest thing he has ever done. He wondered what else there was to try.

Taehyung slowed his swing down.

"Wanna do something else fun?" Taehyung asked the younger as Jungkook nodded his head.

"Follow me" Taehyung stated. He held the youngers hand and dragged him along the sidewalk. Jungkook hasn't felt this alive ever

Taehyung took the latter to a cute old ice cream place. Jungkooks mouth went wide open as he looked at the store.

"This place looks so cool! Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes glowing and his smile becoming contagious.

"It sure is."

The two walked in and got a table for two. They both sat down and ordered their desserts. Jungkook couldn't stop staring at Taehyung. He looked like a god in his eyes.

"I'm so happy you're out of that house koo."

"Me too, thanks Tae!"

The desserts finally came to the table and were set down. Taehyung ordered a vanilla ice cream with raibow sprinkles and Jungkook ordered strawberry ice cream.

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off the person in front of him, and so couldn't Tae. Jungkook knew taehyung was a beautiful person on the inside, but on the outside? It was too good to be true.

taehyung on the other hand was shocked that the younger was so attractive. he felt his heart beating faster and faster and faster. 'this is definitely more than a crush' taehyung thought to himself