1- Prologue

"Da- i mean s-sir, can i please come out of my room now? i'm hungry and i need to use the bathroom" Jungkook begged as he waited for his fathers reply.

His father scoffed as he roughly opened his sons door.

"10 minutes, and then back into your room"

"Thank y-you s-sir"

Jungkook quickly scurried out of his room and made his way to bathroom. he then went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, if he could even find anything in there.

Jungkook searched the fridge for some food, but the only thing he ended up with was a small sack of potato chips. The boy sighed as he made his way back to his dark, soulless room.

_

12 years ago-

"Daddy.. why's mommy sleeping and being pulled into that big white car?" The little 5 year old Jungkook asked.

His father looked at his son with tears staining his eyes, but he resented from crying.

"She's ok Jungkook.. those people getting in the ambulenc- I mean car with her are going to give her some medicine to wake h-her up" he cracked.

Jungkook smiled as he looked towards the direction of the 'big white car.' He had no clue about why she was being pulled into a truck, all he knew was that he was excited for her to wake up.

"I can't wait for mommy to wake up! once she wakes up we can go to the ice cream parlor like she promised!"

1 month later-

"Daddy, why is mommy still sleeping?"

Ever since then.. Jungkook's dad never let his son leave the house.

guess who's back with a new story!! 

i know i literally just finished my last book, but i was so excited to write this one that i wasted no time lmao

anyways i hope you all really enjoy this story! i am really excited for it :D

have a nice rest  of the day, i love you ♡