8

Jungkook was woken up the next morning by the bright light shining through his window. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up from his bed.

He tried to wake himself up, which he later accomplished. But the first thing on his mind this morning wasn't to go back to sleep, it was Taehyung.

Taehyung was all he was thinking about ever since he went to sleep until he woke up.

A small smile formed on the boys face. The first non forced smile in a while.

He heard steps coming out from his room. He walked up to the door with a smile and waited for his father to yell at him, which he later did.

"HOMESCHOOL JEON!"

"On it sir" He exclaimed as he walked back to his bed and pulled out his laptop.

He got onto the website and began. But he couldn't focus, Taehyung kept popping up into his mind. It wasn't just a dream, right? No, it was too real to be a dream.

But does this mean..

"I just made my first friend"

_

"What the fuck Jimin."

"Good morning to you too Tae."

"Why the hell am I in your car at six in the morning"

Jimin scoffed.

"Because, yoongi invited me to breakfast and he said i could take you with me if i wanted and I knew your boring ass would say no so i just kidnapped you and took you"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you just go by yourself?"

"Are you kidding? you really think I want to have breakfast with Yoongi alone? you know how he is in the mornings. I'd be dead mans meat"

"Ugh whatever" Taehyung rolled his eyes and exhaled as they made their way to Jimins boyfriend's house.

_

About five minutes later the two made it to Yoongis house. Jimin parked his car as they both headed into the house. Jimin hesitated before he knocked which caused taehyung to roll his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Broo i'm not knocking. you knock" Jimin pushed Taehyung in front of him and hid behind the younger.

"Jimin what the fuck? he's your boyfriend?"

"AND??"

"Oh lord" Taehyung groaned as he carelessly knocked on the wooden door. 30 seconds later a messy haired Yoongi opened the door looking as if he just woke up.

"Hey you two"

"Hey Yoongi"

"hi Yoongipoo!" Jimin squeeled as he ran into yoongis arms.

"Morning jimin" Yoongi said tired and emotionless.

"Gross" Tae said under his breath making Jimin turn around and death glare him.

"I hEard that" Jimin scolded, emphasizing the 'E'. Tae just shook his head as he walked inside.

_

The three sat themselves at the wide table as yoongi set the breakfast he prepared for all of them out.

Jimin and Taehyung dug into the food as Yoongi just watched them eat with no facial expression placed on his face.

"So Tae, any gayness happening in your life?" Jimin asked smirking at the youngest. Taehyung scoffed as he slapped jimin's shoulder.

"Shut up Jimin"

"Ouch jeez. ok but really is there?" Jimin asked while rubbing his shoulder.

There really wasn't, but for some reason when that question was asked, Jungkook popped into his head.

"I'm serious, there isn't. but.. There is this one guy I've been talking to through the vents in my room, he has a really pretty voice" Taehyung admitted gushing.

"The vents? That's creepy" Yoongi questioned raising an eyebrow.

" I know.. but he has a really nice singing voice so I just had to compliment him"

"ok whens the wedding?" Jimin asked smirking. Taehyung hit the older, sighing.

"Jimin shut up. I literally met him just last night"

"Well you know what they say about love at first sight"

"I don't even know what he looks like"

Jimin and oYongi looked at eachother and just stared at eachother, then started giggling to each other.

"Oh god what now" Taehyung questioned while rolling his eyes.

"You know-" Yoongi recovered from giggling

"when I first met or 'talked' to Jimin it was because he slid a couple notes under my door and I fell in love just by the notes. You don't need to see someone to know if you love them or not"

Taehyung placed his right hand on his cheek.

"well ok but i don't love him. he's just my friend"

i want friends like bts :(

well it's like 2 am rn and this is my 3rd update today (y'all are SPOILED😤)  so ima go to bed now :) gn luvs <3