37

The two boys were in Jungkooks bed, the door closed even though no one was there besides them.

Taehyung was kissing the younger boy passionately, placing kisses down his neck and down to his chest.

Jungkook moaned a tiny bit at the abnormal feeling, placing his arms on Taehyung's chest.

"You ok baby?" The older questioned, Jungkook nodding in response.

"It's just.."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"I-I've never done this before" Jungkook said as he looked away from Taehyung, a red tint forming on his cheeks.

"It's ok, I will be with you every step of the way. I won't hurt you and i'll go slow, ok babe?"

Jungkook nodded as he leaned up to peck the olders lips. Taehyung smiled and blushed.

"You're the bestest Taetae" Jungkook smiled.

"No you are" Taehyung laughed as he gave the younger one more kiss.

taehyung began to take off his own shirt. Jungkook observed the olders tan skin and cute tummy

"May I?" Taehyung asked as he pointed at Jungkooks pants and shirt. Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung then began to take off the youngers shirt. His eyes went wide as he saw Jungkook's abs.

"Woah, where'd you get those?" Taehyung questioned, feeling a bit jealous.

Jungkook giggled. "My nana told me its healthy to work out so I work out everyday while I'm bored. I found videos on youtube hehe."

Taehyung laughed as he began to unzip the youngers pants and took off his boxers. Jungkook moaned at the cold air hitting his dick.

Taehyung unzipped his pants as well, throwing all the clothes on the ground. The older looked at Jungkook with lust and love in his eyes as he bit down on the youngers neck. Jungkook groaned at the feeling.

Taehyung then got up from the bed and began looking through Jungkooks drawers.

"Hey kooks do you have lube and condoms?" Taehyung asked while looking through the drawers.

"What's that?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung instantly panicked. "Shit, we need those" he told the younger who just wanted to know what those two objects were.

"Why?"

"It'll hurt if we don't"

"Oh.."

"Don't worry maybe your dad has some stuff in his drawer" Taehyung disgusted himself. He didn't want to use the disgusting mans stuff, but he was too desperate. Taehyung rushed out of the room and into what used to be Jungkooks dads room.

He looked through the mans drawers and found half a bottle of lube and a pack of condoms. Taehyung took the items and went back into Jungkooks room.

Once taehyung entered Jungkook's room, his mouth dropped open and he felt himself getting hard.

Jungkook was laying down on the bed, touching himself.

"J-jungkook?"

"T-tae" Jungkook moaned as he looked up at Taehyung.

"What are y-you doing?" Taehyung stuttered, the sight was so hot. Jungkook sat up.

"I don't know... I just touched there on accident and it felt good so I kept doing it.." Jungkook looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"He's so innocent" Taehyung thought to himself. He walked over to the bed and showed jungkook the items.

"Look what i found" he said as he placed the items down.

Taehyung opened the bottle of lube and placed some on his fingers.

"Ok this is going to hurt a little bit but it will feel better soon. I need to stretch you out."

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook as he stuck a finger inside of him. Jungkook gasped as he felt tears stinging at his eyes.

"T-tae" he whimpered.

"It'll feel good in a bit, don't worry" Taehyung said as he continued fingering the younger.

They were now up to three fingers and Jungkook was moaning, pretty loud.

"You ready now baby?" Taehyung asked as he took his fingers out of the younger. Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung then rolled the condom on his cock and lubed it up. Jungkook watched nervously.

"It'll hurt a bit at first, but It'll be pleasurable after a while" Taehyung said while smiling. Jungkook nodded as he held onto the pillow, his ass up in the air.

Taehyung placed himself at Jungkook's entrance and slowly slid himself in. Jungkook screamed out in pain. Taehyung then kissed the younger so he felt more relax.

Taehyung began moving slow as the younger was a mix of moaning and screaming. After a bit it began to feel good, just as taehyung said it would.

Jungkook began to moan in pleasure and not in pain.

"A-ahh keep g-going Taehyun-ng" Jungkook moaned out. Taehyung smirked as he fastened his pace.

"a-ah yessSSS!!" Jungkook screamed as taehyung continued taking his innocence away.

The two began to feel something in their stomachs. Jungkook was the first to notice.

"T-tae, my tum-mmy feels fu-unny" Jungkook hiccupped out, stuttering over his own words.

"Me too kooks, you can let it out" Taehyung stated, grunting as he felt his orgasm nearing him.

Jungkook took that as a chance to moan as loud as he could and came all over himself, Taehyung following right after him. The older rode out his high.

Once the two were done, they both flopped onto the bed and stared at each other.

"That felt good" Jungkook said smiling.

"I know right" Taehyung giggled.

"Taetae?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Taehyung brushed the two's noses together and shared another kiss. A loving and passionate one.

"Uh.. Tae?" Jungkook mumbled out.

"Yes lovely?"

Jungkook gulped.

"I- i don't want to stay here."

"You can stay with me if you want."

"Really?!" Jungkook exclaimed, smiling.

"Of course!"

"Yay!" Jungkook yelled as he snuggled in closer to the older, feeling happiness for the first time in a while.

"Oh and Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

Taehyung cleared his throat

"Will you be my boyfriend?" The older asked with hope in his eyes.

"yes! yes! yes!" Jungkook said excitedly and hopped onto the older again, hugging him tight again.

"Goodnight my boyfriend." Taehyung giggled out while closing his eyes. "Goodnight Taetae" Jungkook responded.

The two then fell asleep in eachothers arms.

"i have to tell nana about this" was the last thing Jungkook thought of as he fell asleep

one more chapter to go!!