10

Today was Saturday, Jungkook's favorite day of the week. Today was the day his grandma came over to see him.

Jungkooks grandma was the only source of communication he had besides his dad and Taehyung. To jungkook, she was the nicest human being ever. One of the best hearts ever.

He sat in his room excitedly until he heard a knock at the door. He squealed with excitement as he rushed over to his door and waited for his all time favorite person. Well, besides Taehyung of course.

His grandma opened his door and was greeted with a huge hug from her grandson Jungkook.

"Hi nana!" Jungkook greeted as he hugged his nana tighter.

"Hey Jungkookie! you've grown since the last time i saw you."

"Nana it's only been a week!" Jungkook replied smiling.

The two set their stuff down and climbed onto jungkooks bed, ready to tell stories and gossip about the week gone by.

"So, how was this week kookie?"

"Same old same old" Jungkook sighed as he thought about his dads harsh words past the week which his grandma surely knew about.

"I wish he wouldn't treat you that way. your too old to be pushed around like this"

"I know.."

Jungkook sat there with a hand on his cheek, looking up into the distance. Suddenly out of no where, Taehyung popped into his head. He got used to the thought now, Tae was basically what Jungkook was thinking about 24/7.

"Nana?" Jungkook questioned, his gaze turning upwards to the warmhearted woman.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Dads not listening right?"

His grandma looked to the door and shook her head.

"Nope i don't think so. what is it?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Well.. i may or may not have met someone..."

His grandma's eyes lit up and a huge smile poured onto her face.

"Oh my gosh you did!! how and who??"

Jungkook smiled thinking about his 'mystery' person.

"There" Jungkook pointed to the vents.

"I was singing in my room late at night and he said i had a pretty voice, we started talking through the vents ever since!" Jungkook smiled at his nana.

"Wow Jungkook I'm so happy for you! how long have you too been talking for?"

"A month and a half now! we talk around midnight." Jungkook explained with a faint smile on his face.

"Awe you should've told me sooner! Is he nice? Whats his name?" His grandma asked, excited for her grandson.

"He is the nicest person ever! His name is Taehyung, He compliments me a lot and he calls me koo and he has an amazing personality and he makes funny jokes and he worries about me and he asks questions to me and-" Jungkook took a breath.

His grandma smiled.

"He sounds amazing Jungkook, I wish I could meet him!"

"He is amazing" Jungkook said while taking a very noticeable blush to his face. His grandma noticed right away and chuckled.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes nana?"

"Do you like Taehyung?"

Jungkook raised a brow.

"What? of course I like him! He's my best friend!"

Jungkooks grandma chuckled and smiled.

"I know that kook, what I meant was.. hm how should i say this."

Jungkooks stared at the women, confused.

"Well, you know how I love or 'like' grandpa?" His nana questioned.

"Yes" The boy responded.

"I meant do you like him how I like grandpa."

Jungkooks eyes widened while he still looked confused.

"H-he's not a girl though.. I'm supposed to like girls.. that's what daddy told me."

His grandma shook her head and sighed.

"i should've told you this long ago. you father is wrong. you are allowed to like anyone you want to like whether it be a boy, girl, cactus, (i took out dogs and cats bcs y'all kept complaining about it so now u get a cactus😎)whatever.. it doesn't matter. if you like someone you shouldn't be ashamed of it, you can't control your feelings"

"R-really?" Jungkook asked. His grandma nodded in response.

"W-well, how do i know if i like Taehyung?"

"Hm well.. do you want to talk to him all the time?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to go places with him?"

"Yes"

"Do you blush when you talk to him?"

"Y-yes"

"Do you think about him?"

"All the time"

"Do you want to hold his hand?"

"Yea"

"Do you want to hug him?"

"Of course"

"Would you mind kissing him?"

"N-no.."

"do you want to marry him?"

"duh"

Jungkooks grandma smiled and ruffled the youngers hair.

"do you love him?"

"M-maybe.."

"Well, with all that being said.. i'm pretty positive you like Taehyung, Jungkook"

Jungkook gasped and held onto his grandmas shoulders in astonishment.

"Oh my god, Nana"

"Yes dear?" The woman responded, smiling at her precious grandson fondly.

"I like Taehyungie!"

what was this lmfao

i want jungkooks grandma :(