7

"O-oh.. thank you Kim T-taehyung"

Jungkook couldn't believe what was happening. someone.. is talking to, me? he thought, his eyes widening. It had to be a prank.

"What's your name?"

He then turned his attention back to the voice from the vent, or now so called 'tae'

"M-my name? oh, it's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.."

Jungkook face palmed himself for being so awkward.

"Ah Jungkook, that's a nice name"

"Thanks.."

The two stayed in awkward silence for a little too long, getting a little too awkward.

"Uh.. Taehyung? or Tae.. w-why are you talking to me through the vents?"

Taehyung chuckled

"Well, I heard your voice and I felt like I had to say something since it was so beautiful. And I need to talk to someone else honestly, my friends are asses lol. Hope talking to you through some metal isn't weird haha"

"Oh.. T-thank you"

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He wasn't speechless, just didn't know what to say. He was also blushing madly but he didn't know why.

"I bet you get that a lot"

"Get what?" Jungkook questioned.

"That you have a nice voice, I bet your friends compliment you a lot on it"

He gulped. How was he supposed to tell Tae no one's ever complimented him before besides tae himself.

"Uh, actually no. I've never been complimented on it before.."

Taehyung gasped which made jungkook smile a bit.

"Shocking, not even your friends?"

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers and sighed.

"I, don't have any friends.."

Taehyung's smile disappeared as he suddenly felt bad for the boy he was talking to.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah.. it's a long story.."

"Ah ok"

The two boys fell into another awkward silence. Jungkooks ears perked up as he listened to what Tae said next.

"Well.. I'll be your friend!"

Jungkook shook his head.

"It's ok tae.. you don't have to-"

"No Jungkook, I'm serious. I want to be your friend"

Jungkooks eyes widened and his mouth hung wide open. This wasn't actually happening. No way.

"Wait, r-really?"

"Of course! I'll talk to you tomorrow Jungkook! goodnight!"

"G-goodnight Tae"

Jungkook fell asleep that night with a smile on his face for the first time in 13 years

STREAM LIGHTS YOU COWARDS!!!

stranger things is like the best series ever mayhaps???!!!