21

Jungkook opened the curtains and seemingly looked out his window. He watched as all the people walked across the city, laughing and smiling together. He imagined him and Tae doing that. Laughing, smiling, walking together, It made jungkook smile a bit. 'But will that ever happen?' The dark haired boy thought. 

'Probably not ever'

Jungkook closed the curtains and laid back down on his bed. The boy was now put on room arrest for he has no clue how long. He was only given food once a day from his father sliding it underneath the door.

He wished he had a phone so he could text Tae, but no of course he doesn't. Like his father would ever give him one.

His father was gone now, but that didn't make anything better because he left security camera's all around the house so Jungkook wasn't going anywhere.

But to the boys luck, there were no security camera's in his room

Jungkook reached under his bed and pulled out the only entertaining thing he had in his room, his laptop. He didn't give a fuck anymore, he didn't care about his fathers stupid rules for it. He'll just delete the history before his dad looks at it.

Jungkook typed 'skype' into the search bar. He wanted to talk to his grandma.

He hasn't seen her in more than a week, he missed gossiping with her and telling funny stories. He was also able to get her contact on skype on his computer because he had her phone number for when he could call her on the house phone, which was very rarely.

He pulled up the website and put the phone number in which he kept on a little piece of paper. He pressed the call button and waited for her to pick up.

About four rings later, his grandma picked up and when she saw Jungkook a big smile formed on her face.

"Good morning kook!" The woman exclaimed.

"Morning nana!"

"How are you calling me on skype? Doesn't your father not allow you too?"

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes at his fathers name.

"I don't care anymore. I'll just delete my history after i'm done"

"Good idea " his grandma enthused.

"Well, how has the past couple days been?" His grandma asked.

"Not that good.. I accidentally broke a plate so my father locked me in my room.. but it's ok! I still have Tae to talk to!"

His grandma's eyes widened and her heart shattered a bit.

"Jungkook, did he hit you?"

"Yes, but it's fine now. It doesn't even look that red anymore."

"you poor thing.. i wish i could come over there and take you away from there, but your dad would definitely kill us both if i did that"

"Me too, but then I wouldn't get to talk to Tae anymore."

"speaking of Taehyung.. how has he been?" His grandma questioned.

Jungkooks eyes lit up as he heard his nana mention Taehyungs name.

"I think he's been doing good, he talked to me the night my dad locked me in my room and told me he promised to get me out of here someday!"

His grandma smiled through the screen.

"I really love that Tae kid, he seems like such a good guy. I'd love to meet him someday if you ever do"

"I love him too.."

"You should tell him kooks. He most likely likes or loves you back"

"That's hard though" Jungkook frowned, doubting any chance he had with the older. He hadn't even seen his face before, what were the chances?

"I know honey, that stuffs always hard. But once you do tell him, you'll know the truth and you won't have to bottle up your feelings anymore."

"I will someday Nana, thank you."

"Of course kooks."

omg im so sorry i haven't updated in so long omg. i just got back to california from idaho and i also just started school so i've been super super busy and tired

i finally found time to update though! i'm gonna try to update a lot tonight because i don't know when i'll be able to sit down and write again, but i'll try my best!

love you all and thanks for getting catfished to 8.1k reads! you guys are the best <3