"I'm going to leave first. I just need some time to calm down and think things through. I'll call you later." And with that, the room turned pin-drop silent when he left. The only sound that then came was Min's sniffles.

She lets out a cry when she reflected back on herself. How could I do this to Yohan who loved me so much? Min hated herself so much at that moment and felt as though she didn't deserve her boyfriend at all.

Yohan was nothing but a sweet boyfriend, showering her with love and did his best to be understanding for her sake. He bought a promise ring for her with his gold medal cash prize and respected her boundaries.

He is perfect.

"Min you stupid..." She cursed at herself once more, only hoping that Yohan would really call her later and things wouldn't end here.

Her phone lets out a ding! and she scrambled to get it, thinking that it was Yohan.

"Student Yoon Min, apologies but your moving date has been delayed till the 28th. Sorry for the inconvenience caused—" she threw her phone down to her bed and groaned loudly, feeling all the pent up frustration build in her.

"Guess I'm sleeping alone tonight..." Min shook her head when she stared at the empty room, the missing presence of Yohan felt so strong.

--------------------

Yohan felt extremely guilty for simply leaving his girlfriend like that but he felt that if he had stayed any longer, he would end up raising his voice and causing more hurt. He didn't want to do that to Min.

Arriving at the designated room, he turned the door knob, not bothering to knock.

The first thing that came through was loud music and he rolled his eyes. Min was his first roommate and he had gotten so used to her habits, now he'd have to adjust to a metal junkie.

He rolled his luggage to one side and was prepared to go out again since he still had to re-register his placing at the administrative block. This school just sucks. Yohan thought that a long walk would be a good idea to organzie his thoughts and calm down so things can go back to normal between him and Min.

"Well hello there." If a smirk could be heard from someone's tone, it would be this particular roommate's one. He had turned on his swivel chair to look at Yohan, and true to his tone, he was smirking as well.

It was dark but Yohan could make out his face. He was a pure pretty boy with two deep dimples, but his eyes gazed viciously.

Yohan swore he had seen him before, but couldn't remember where. He turned around to look for his roommate's name.

Choi Byungchan.

"Yeah, hello." Yohan greeted politely since he was probably a senior of his.

"You must be Yohan. Hey you look better in real life compared to the view from a car." Byungchan said mockingly as he placed his feet on the ground. Yohan got only even more confused hearing that, and that amused the latter greatly.

"Okayy..." but he decided to shrug it off and just leave the room since it felt awkward for him.

Byungchan laughed hard when Yohan left the room just like that. He whipped out his phone to call someone. "Hey, that bastard's so clueless I tell you." he shook his head and laughed with the male on the other end of the line again.

"But anyway, good luck Jaekwon. You've hit the jackpot."

--------------------