"I honestly cannot take it anymore." Those words confused Min as she reflected back on her actions. What could Yohan possibly be mad about? For the past few days, she had spent ample time with Yohan and the squad.

That's probably not why he's mad, come on think Min. What just happened? We were packing, he asked what's the present, and Seungwoo came— "Are you mad because I gave Seungwoo a present? Yohan I swear there is nothing between us."

"I know. I know. You don't know do you, Yoon Min? I'm not mad at you giving your friend a christmas gift hell no. But it is so damn uncomfortable and I feel so bothered to see my very own girlfriend being so physically close to another man." Yohan said angrily, finally pouring his heart and thoughts out from bottling them in for so long.

"I know he's your friend and somewhat. But can't you respect me as your boyfriend even just a little bit? I'm not even asking you to stay away from him you know." He continued exasperatedly.

Min knew that Yohan wasn't wrong. She tends to have a habit of being touchy and affectionate with her friends, but she knew that if she had seen Yohan being touchy with another girl, she wouldn't have liked it either.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry." He turned away as though the apology didn't even reach him. Yohan's eyes showed every sense of hurt. "Do you even love me? Now that I think about it, you have never said that to me not even once, especially when I assure you that I love you, can't you do the same to me?"

"It's obvious that I love you Yohan! Don't be ridiculous!" The moment those words left Min's mouth, she knew that she had said something wrong that inflicted more hurt to her boyfriend than intended. She realized too late that everything Yohan said was right.

"I held it in so much for your sake! I don't want you to experience a jealous boyfriend and shit like that because I love you and I don't want you to feel restricted with your friends and you think its ridiculous that I doubt your love for me?" His tone only got more desperate, it almost sounded like he was pleading.

"Yohan I never asked you to bottle up your feelings! The reason why there was conflict between us the previous time was because we kept everything to ourselves so shouldn't you know that communication is key?" Every word that Min spat felt like a stab to him and her as well, like a double edged sword. She didn't know why she kept on saying things to hurt him.

It was only a week ago when Min did a reality check on her relationship but was the reality really going to check in this early? Is this how we are going to end? Min thought worriedly.

"You can say that again for yourself. You didn't tell me about Jaekwon and I had to find out myself from Seungwoo, you look very distracted with your thoughts sometimes when you're talking to me. You're no better." Yohan muttered furiously when he turned to look at his girlfriend.

There were so many moments when Min just suddenly drops her smile when she was talking to him but he didn't want to pry and allowed her to tell him when she was ready.

Who knew that it would lead to a mess like this?

Min could feel her heart sink, there was no point in denying that because everything he said was right. She hadn't notice how she kept everything in her thoughts.

How could she preach without following through?

Her eyes were starting to burn from the tears as she held onto Yohan's hand, hoping to pacify and calm him down.

"I'm sorry Yohan. I really am, and I love you. Please don't doubt me. I won't do it again okay?" Yohan didn't heed her when he pulled away from her weak grip. Min's gaze followed him as he went to take his luggage, rolling it to the door.