Robb quietly laughed, nodding his head in understanding. "It's a shame we couldn't have another daughter," He paused, speaking in a sarcastic tone, "They're the only ones who seem to like me. The boys favor you over me, if it isn't obvious."

"That is only because I am not as strict as you are," Annalys reminded him, both of them beginning to smile in amusement, "They're boys. It doesn't matter if they are princes, they should be able to be free whenever they please."

"They idolize you, my love," Robb pointed out, beginning to smile at the thought.

"And Joanna idolizes you," Annalys responded in a calm tone, "You're a hero, in her eyes. The one who will always be there to protect her."

Hearing his wife's words, Robb suddenly felt himself beginning to feel a bit uneasy and saddened. Annalys noticed his reaction and sighed, knowing what caused such a reaction out of him.

"Our daughter...she's good, too good for her own good," Robb admitted, something they were both thinking, "She's not like the rest of our children. She's the exact opposite of her sisters. I fear the worst for her."

"She'll grow out of this naivety, Robb," Annalys assured Robb, but understood why it made him so uneasy, "She's only seven. It wouldn't be wise of us to compare Joanna at her age to Lyanna when she was that age," She paused, beginning to smile, "After all, it's Lyanna, she has always been smarter than any of us and spends most of her time around Torra, another girl who used to be smarter than the usual ten-year-old when she came to live with us."

Robb sighed in defeat, but nodded, knowing Annalys had a point with what she was saying. Joanna may have been far more innocent and naïve than the rest of her siblings had been at her age or even Rickard, who was younger, but that didn't mean she'd always be like that. She had time to grow out of it. Of course, most would think Annalys and Robb should want their children to be like Joanna, but they knew what happened to girls like her in Westeros. Shireen Baratheon had been a perfect example of that. And the was the last thing they wanted for their youngest daughter.

____

That afternoon, Annalys was sitting at the desk in her chambers with the door open. She had Edric sitting in her lap while she held a quill in her left hand, signing off on numerous different documents. Robb sat near her, doing the same at another table to assist her.

Ser Davos had requested a leave of absence for a few months to visit his wife and children and of course, Annalys allowed it to happen. However, that meant Annalys was left to do all of the work on her own, even the numerous documents that always needed to be signed.

Just then, Rickard and Torrhen ran in, immediately stopping in front of their mother. "Mother," They greeted Annalys, bowing before stepping forward to press a quick kiss to her cheek.

"Torrhen. Rickard," She responded, smiling slightly at the sight of them.

They turned to Robb, bowing to him next. "Father," they said in unison, earning a small smile from Robb.

"Rickard. Torrhen," He greeted them back, just before Joanna ran in as well.

She wasted no time running over to her mother. She grabbed the skirt of her dress, politely curtsying to her mother, "Mama," She greeted her mother politely.

"Joanna," Annalys replied, placing her quill down to wrap her free arm around Rickard while Joanna moved toward Robb.

"Father," She told Robb, placing a kiss to his cheek.

She was about to turn toward Torrhen when Robb spoke up. "Do I not get a curtsy, Joanna?" He questioned jokingly, causing Annalys to turn to look at the duo.