Chapter 9

The next morning it was just Hayley and I in the house. I need to know what is going on in my head. I decided to head out. My first thought, was to go to the witches but then I decided to go to Marcel. As pissed as I was at him, I still trusted him more than the witches.

I went into his house and Diego tried to stop me. "Diego, I'm not here to fight. I just need to talk to Marcel." He sighed and called off his guys. "He should be up there." I walked up the staircase and went to Marcel's room. He was putting a shirt on as I walked in. He saw me standing there, "Katy." He sounded surprised. "I need to ask you some questions." He nodded and said, "Have a seat." I walked over and sat on the foot of his bed. "What do you know about the history between me and Klaus or me and Elijah?"
"What history?" He asked.
I sighed, "Damn it." He walked over to me and asked, "Katy, what are you talking about?"
"I don't know, but every time I sleep I have these dreams about Klaus and I'm in them with him and I don't know why or how but it feels like memories." Marcel was shocked by what I was telling him which sucked for me.
"I've never heard of anything like that before. Maybe you were compelled to forget."
"That was my first thought, but for whatever reason I can't be compelled." "I don't know what it could be then. Why didn't you go to the witches?" I laughed, "Oh hell no! I trust them as much as a mouse trusts a cat."
He laughed when I said that, "Well have you told Klaus or Elijah?" I shook my head saying that I hadn't. "Maybe you should ask them, they might know something." "I don't know if I should because what if i knew something I wasn't supposed to know and they kill me for it?"
"Then I'll give you my blood if they are going to kill you it will bring you back."
"Yeah as a vampire and no offense but I can't deal with that."
He sighed, "Fine, but I still think you should tell at least one of them."
"Thanks Marcel." We both stood up and he asked, "So are we okay?" I looks up at him, "Not just yet, but you always give me good advice." I turned and left the room.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry for the short chapter and long wait but I was busy working and with school. I also have a question for you lovelies. I told you in the summary that this was originally going to be part of a TVD fan fiction series, I stopped writing those though and focused more on this book. So my question to you is would you like me to write the TVD book or books? Because that is where you get a lot of background on Katlynn. Or I can try to squeeze that info in this book. It's up to all of you! So read, comment, vote, and enjoy!! 💜💙💚