Chapter17

I was getting ready for a party that Klaus and Elijah planned. I figured they were planning to trap me here or something and Klaus is clearly willing to help. I was walking through my room and ready to leave. Neither Josh nor Davina had contacted me about what I had discussed with them. I decided to take care of things myself. "You know they will try to fix you," I heard Esther's voice. i had been hearing her voice ever since what I did. "Well, they can't, you know that." "I do, but they don't believe you. They think that you just don't want to be fixed." I knew that was true. "Trust me, Klaus will figure it out the easy way or the hard way." I looked into the mirror and saw something. "Who are you talking to?" Elijah asked from the doorway. "No one. What do you want?" I asked. He walked in and shut the door. "What did you do?" I turned to him with my arms folded across my chest. "What are you talking about, Elijah?" "Marcel told me that you stabbed yourself and then woke up like this." "Like what, Elijah?" I asked. "I think that whoever you are talking to that only you can see has something to do with what happened to you." I laughed, "It's cute that you still care, Elijah, but you have to know something," I walked closer to him, "There is nothing you can do to fix me, I made a deal to ensure I could save you and to make sure that I could protect you." I walked out of the room and left. I knew that not everything was there. I knew how I used to feel about everyone and now I just couldn't feel anything, for anyone. Not Elijah or Klaus or Oliver or Jackson or Hayley or Katherine. Katherine. That's a name I hadn't said in a while. Now that I had my memories I knew who Katherine was to me and even then I couldn't care less what happened to her. I decided to skip Klaus and Elijah little charade tonight and I stayed in my room all night. I knew that I couldn't get my humanity back, Esther and I both made sure of that, but I hated this emptiness. Klaus came up to my room. "Shouldn't you be at your party?" I asked. "You were supposed to be the guest of honor and you never showed up." "I wasn't really in a party mood." He looked down and saw what I was writing about Katherine. "And what exactly is Miss Petrova to you?" He asked. I closed the book and said,"None of your business. You can leave now." I opened the door for him to leave and he did. 

The next day, Klaus and Elijah were being even more shady than usual. I asked Rebeka what was going on but she didn't want to tell me either. I finally confronted Elijah. "What are you and Klaus planning?" I asked. "A way to fix you." "How many times do I have to tell you, Elijah I cannot be fixed. It was made sure of that I can't." "Why?" he asked me. "I always keep the people I love safe, no matter the cost." "Yes, but the cost was your humanity." "It was worth paying because you and your sister are alive." His phone rang and he answered it and walked out. I had to get out of this stupid house. I hadn't been having the visions of my past because I could remember them now. I went to where my old apartment was and just looked at it. I didn't know if i even cared that my apartment got burned down, but the witches tried to kill me and I wanted to know why. I went to the quarter and looked for Davina, she'd have answers . I was about to go and barbeque some witches when I was stopped by Elijah. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Stopping you from being an idiot. I need you to come with me." He was speaking almost in a whisper. I'll admit I was curious, so I went along with it. "Okay," I said and went with him. We went to the bar where Cami works and met Klaus and Rebeka. "What is going on?" I asked. "We may have a way," Rebeka started and I cut her off. "I CAN'T BE SAVED!" I screamed. "I made sure of it." "Well then entertain us and come to Mystic Falls. There is something there you need to see." I thought about it and I could not see what Klaus was thinking so I didn't know what they were planning. "Tell me," I said sitting down, "Exactly what is going to save me?" Elijah looked at me and said, " Someone you care more about than anything in this world." "And who would that be?" Klaus spoke up, "Come to Mystic Falls and find out for yourself." I thought about it for a minute and entertained the idea. "Say I go and you somehow do get my humanity back, what then? I will remember remember everything, or maybe I lose my memory again." "But you will be you again and we aren't really giving you a choice," Elijah said and I felt something. It was like getting kicked in the chest. I suddenly felt nothing and everything was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovlies! I am so, so,so, so, sorry that it has taken me so long to update I have been SO busy! But I hope you enjoy this chapter. The next chapter will be a flashback chapter to before Katy lost her memory and when she was in Mystic Falls. I'm so excited!! Read, comment, and vote!!