Chapter 22

I sat up and looked around. "Hello?" i called out. "Keep your voice down." I turned my head to see Kol. "Where are we?" "Basically? Hell. My mother is trying to keep you here because she thinks you'll run lovingly back to Klaus." "So what if i do?" "You really need to remember that Klaus was not the only one you loved." I looked at him knowing he was talking about Elijah and I just shook my head. "But it isn't the same." "The way he looks at you and you at him, you two have done it before. I know you remember." We heard a banging and he said, "You may want to wake up know."
All of a sudden I was in my room. I was hyperventilating. I stood up and walked outside. Elijah came up to me to ask if i was okay, i think. He didnt really get to finish because as soon as he was withing reaching distance, my lips were on his. "Well, this is a nice sueprise." I laughed at his remark. "What happened to you?" I sighed and answered, " Believe it or not Kol." "My dead brother told you to kiss me?" "Well, your mom tried to kill me and Kol told me why and he also reminded me that i had something special worth fighting for." He kissed my forehead and said, "But you loved Niklaus as well and you cant deny that you still do." He walked away and i just stood there knowing he was right but wishing he was wrong.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello everyone. Short chapter i know and i apoligize. I am trying to make them run together smoother, if that makes sense. Well enjoy😘😘