Chapter 15

"What?" Marcel was looking at me like I was insane. "I know what to do but I need you to kill me."
"If I kill you Elijah will kill me so no thank you, find another way." I walked into the other room and said to myself "Fine I'll do it myself." I found knife and took a deep breath. I stabbed myself in the chest. I screamed at the pain and I sat there against a wall just dying. And then darkness.

I saw her. I remembered everything. "Esther I need my magic and my memories. I need to save Rebekah." She looked at me and said, "No." "Esther , I will do anything."
"If I give you your memories that will give my son the one thing he doesn't deserve, love." I thought for a minute. "Not if you take my humanity." She looked at me and asked "what?"
"I'm linked to your son so I can flip my humanity switch, right?" She nodded. "Or you could take my humanity. I wouldn't have the option to turn it back on." She considered it for a minute. "You have a deal my dear."

I woke up and remembered everything.
"Katy, are you okay?" Marcel asked.
"I know what to do," I said standing up, "Let's go."

Marcel didn't argue he just came with me.

When we got to the graveyard I told Marcel to stay outside and I would take care of this. He, again, didn't question me. I walked in and saw Klaus with the white oak stake. Elijah was protecting Rebekah. "Klaus! Put the stake down." All three of them looked at me. "My dear Katy you might want to not get in this you could get hurt."
I lightly chuckled and said, "Last chance, Nik." He didn't do anything and Elijah said, "Katy, go." I used vamp speed and got Klaus on his back on the ground and the stake right on top of his heart.
"I said stop." They all looked at me shocked. I got the stake away from him. I stood up. "Katlynn," Elijah said, "What did you do?" "What I needed to do to keep you safe."
"Katlynn, what did you do?" Elijah repeated in a more stern tone.
"I gave your mother what she wanted so I could get what I wanted."