Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning with a strange feeling. Yes, my daughter was dead, I mourned her once and I would have to do it again, but at least I had someone who knew how I felt about them. After that kiss last night we didn't really speak. I awkwardly went to my room and went to bed. I knew I would have to face him about it today, but I would avoid him for the time being. I got up and went on a run. Running was one way I could always clear my mind. I got into town and just smiled. I didn't have really anything to be happy about, but I hadn't felt like this in a long time, so I was going to enjoy it.
I walked around the little shops and looked at stuff. I hadn't really appreciated this city since all of this started. It's a beautiful place. My cell phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller. "Hello?" I answered. "Katy?" Elijah's asked on the other end of the line, "Where are you?" "I went for a run? Is something wrong?" "Genivive, may have reason to be coming after you." "Elijah, I think I can protect myself from a few witches." "Kaitlynn, she has the spirits behind her." I began to tell him that I would be fine and that was on the way back, but the next thing I remembered was a horrible stinging pain in my temples.

I woke up in the graveyard. I was chained to a wall. Genivive was standing in front of me. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked her. "I have a mission to kill this child, or else the ancestors will kill me, but as I know neither you, Klaus, or Elijah will even let me get close to Hayley, so my backup plan is to make you the distraction." "Well, I would ordinarily agree with that plan, but seeing as how Klaus and Elijah both know that I can't die, they won't give up protecting Hayley for me." "You see, I thought about that too, but in this little crypt that we are in, it is actually the one spot in New Orleans that only a New Orleans witch can use magic. So any magic you have won't work. Basically what I'm saying is that," she walked over to me and whispered, "They'll choose you or Hayley, because one of you will die." She took a knife and stabbed me in the abdomen.

Klaus P.O.V.
I couldn't find Kaitlynn anywhere. Genivive came though the door. "What do you want?" I asked her. "Well I thought you might like to know that your witch friend is going to die." "And what exactly are you talking about?" I asked her. "Oh well, I kidnapped her, chained her to a wall, and stabbed her. She is currently bleeding out in a place where her magic is useless." I grabbed her by the throat, "Where is she?" "She's probably dead by now,"she said with a strained voice. "I'm only going to ask one more time and you will answer me or die, where is she?" "It's where all things go to die." "Niklaus," I heard Elijah's voice behind me, "she is at the graveyard." I dropped Genivive and turned to go get her. "They have Hayley as well," he said to me. I looked at the witch, she was smiling. "You have to choose the girl or your child." I turned to Elijah and I knew we both wanted to save both Hayley and Katy, but one of us had to choose who would save who. I looked at him and he knew what I wanted to do and he nodded in agreement.

Katy P.O.V.
I couldnt move anymore. I was fading away from everything. Everything had turned dark. I was going to alone. I heard someone come in. "Katy," he said. "You're here," I said weakly. "I am." "I love you," I told him. "Tell me when you get out of here," he said. "It's too late," I said closing my eyes. I was going to die. I held on for as long as I could, but there was no use so I decided to let go. It was time for me to die. I whispered a goodbye to him an-.........
😱😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It is a short chapter and I do apologize for that, but I do hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter is going to be quite interesting. Read, comment, enjoy! Xoxo.