Chapter 30

Elijah put his phone in his pocket and came over and asked me what I was doing. I didn't know if he'd believe me or if any of them would but I had to try. I believed Kol maybe they would too. "Is Rebekah on her way?" I asked he nodded. "Would you like to tell us why we are risking her life by bringing Hope back?" Hayley snapped. I suddenly saw Kol but no one else did. "Esther is doing this. She sees it as the only way of protecting Hope." "Protecting her? What could she possibly be protecting her from?" Elijah said. "I don't know the entire story, all I know is your mother needed something and the only way she could get it was by making a bargain with her older sister. She would give your mother what she asked for in return for the first born of each generation which is why your sister Freya is gone. Daliah took her and now she is coming for Hope. This is the safest place for her, with all of us protecting her." I couldn't tell if they believed me or not but I hoped they did. "You have got to trust me," I looked at Elijah, "please." He looked at me and said, "Alright." I sighed in relief. "I am going to go into town and get some things. I'll be back." "Wait," Hayley said, "could you explain your two separate bodies?" "Actually," I said, "I'm not sure I can." I went outside to watch for Rebekah. I tried to talk to Kol but he wouldn't appear.
When Rebekah got there it was the first time Hayley and Klaus got to see there child. I knew we wouldn't be enough to help Hope, so I pulled out my phone and called Jackson. He come and brought some others with him including Ollie and some others. Rebekah pulled up in her car and I ran to meet her outside to protect them just in case. I watched Hayley's face when she help Hope. And Klaus, I hadn't seen him so happy in years. Many many many years. "Okay," I started talking in front of everyone, "basically the gist of it is there is a big bad witch coming for Hope. We need to protect her at all costs. Hayley and Jack need to get out of here with Hope. Because our best chance at protecting her is if the immortal ones stay. The werewolves know a safe house I used to live in and they can take you there." I turned to Klaus, "I know you don't want them to take her, but for now they have to. Daliah will manipulate you using everything she can to get her hands on your daughter, but I know you can fight her off if you know Hope is safe." He started to cry but quickly stopped so no one would see. I heard something in the distance. "Hayley you have to go now." Hayley took Hope and went with the wolves. I took a few deep breaths. Someone came in and it want Daliah. "Freya?" I asked. A tall blonde stumbled in. "Who is this?" Klaus asked. "You're sister."