Chapter 14

I was sitting in a room when I decided to get up and walk around. I couldn't sleep because I had so much on my mind. I ran into Elijah. "Why are you up at such a late hour?" He asked. "I couldn't sleep, too much on my mind." "I understand ," he said, " if I learned everything you learned I probably wouldn't be able to sleep either." I nodded. We stood there in an awkward silence for a few minutes. But I broke the silence, "Elijah, I need to ask you something." "Alright." I took a deep breath and said, "I've been having these dreams, and they never made sense until you told me about who I am. And you were there so was Klaus and Rebekah and your family and I don't know what they mean." I was becoming frustrated. "Your memories are trying to resurface but when you died you wanted to have a new life. You never wanted to have a life like your last." "What are you talking about?" I asked. "A lot happened to all of us but you were the most effected of us. And when you died, or so we thought, you awoke with no memories and we had you leave Mystic Falls."

We talked all night but I ended up going to sleep. I woke up the next morning and felt like I had a really bad hangover. I got up and went to take a shower. I put on a pair of jeans and a blue tank top and a leather jacket. I went down to the garden. Marcel didn't want me down here but I didn't really care. I want to see Thierry. He looked like he was asleep, but I knew that he was in so much pain. I wanted to give him my blood, I just wanted to hear his voice. "Marcel isn't going to let him out?" I turned around to see Rebekah. "I know, I just wanted to see him," I say sounding slightly pathetic. "Come on, let's go."
"Go where?" I asked. "I just want to talk so let's go get some food and have a chat." I looked at home one more time before turning and leaving.

Rebekah and I got to a little diner and ordered some food. "Elijah told me about your dreams," she suddenly pulled that out of nowhere. "Of course he did. Why are you bringing that up?" I asked. "If your memories are trying to resurface that means they can and you can be as powerful as you once were."
"How can I do that?"
"I don't know."
I huffed and sat back in my chair. For a moment I saw some hope and of course it disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Later that day, I was out and about around the French Quarter. Elijah found me. "Are you following me, Mr. Michaelson?" I asked him. He laughed lightly and replied, " I am just checking on you, you haven't answered your phone."
"I just needed a little me time."
"I understand."
"Well, would you care to join me?" I asked. He nodded. We walked around for a while just talking. I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. I almost fell over but Elijah caught me.
"What happened?" he asked. "It's Klaus. Somethings happening." I started screaming. It felt like someone was reaching into my chest and pulling something out. Elijah picked me up in his arms and brought me back to the compound. "Someone pulled the blade out of Klaus," Marcel said as we arrived.
"I know," Elijah said. "Elijah I can stand," I told him. He put me down slowly to make sure I was okay. "Where is Rebekah," I asked. "Trapped in the graveyard with Klaus," Marcel told us. "He will kill her, Elijah we have to go."
"You and Marcel stay here. I'll go." "No!" I yelled at him, "I'm going."
"I will not allow you to put yourself in harm's way." He was genuinely concerned for me. "Elijah I have to help." He just looked at me for a minute. "Keep her safe Marcel." Elijah left.

I sat there with Marcel just waiting.
"Marcel, I can't just sit here and hope they come back." "Elijah told you to stay and you don't have complete control of your magic you'll only get in the way."
I thought about what happened when I died. All I could remember was that woman. " I might know how to fix that," I said. "How?"
"I need you to kill me."
*$@&#+$?#&#(@+$?$?_&_&'?#?_&"{|}^{«{||}§}§}|}|£|~~|~§~§~§¢§¢§¢§~§
Hey everyone! I'm sorry this has taken so long and it's just a filler chapter. But the next chapter things get interesting so Read, Vote, Comment and ENJOY!!