Chapter 11

Jackson looked so lost. Like he was trying to process it all but there was to much to process. It was a lot to take in at one time. Andrea, or Hayley, is betrothed to Jackson. She is the hope for her people and until now everyone thought she was dead. I should've told him everything but I wanted to keep it to myself.
"How do you know it's her?" he asked. "I had a vision of a house one day and I found that it was a real house, snuck in, saw her, and did some checking."
"So you're sure it's her?" he asked. I nodded. "So we can unite the bloodlines?" "Yes," I said. He smiled and stood up and hugged me. "Let's just keep it to ourselves for now. Until I bring her here and get her to understand, okay?" I said. "Fine."
"Does that mean I can't know?" We turned to see Oliver. "Damn it Oliver!" He just laughed. "I told I was going to talk to him alone." "Oh I just happened to be," "eavesdropping?" I finished the sentence for him. "Well I got to go. Try not to kill each other," Jackson said as he walked out leaving me and Oliver in the room alone. He was just staring at me. I was trying not to stare at his chest. He didn't know how to wear a shirt. "What?" I finally said. "I haven't seen you in months and all of a sudden you turn up with news of our lost leader and original vampires?" He said.
"Yea, and?" I asked. "I just feel like there's something else that you haven't told us," he said. Damn it, how does he do that? "I don't know what your talking about. So if you don't mind I'm going to leave." I started to walk out and he stopped me. "What are you not telling me?" he asked looking into my eyes. I looked away and he pulled my chip up to look back at him. I didn't want to tell them about the Klaus/Elijah vision things. "Oliver, I need to go." I pulled my face away from his hand and head towards the door. I was almost there when I felt him grab my wrist and pull me into his embrace and I felt his lips against mine. I knew I needed to leave but I didn't want to. We kept kissing and he pulled me closer. I missed him so much. I did love him at one point and I don't think that love ever went away and when Marcel made the witches cast the curse I would sneak and come and see them but my visits fell further and further apart. I put my hand on Oliver's chest and pushed away, breaking the kiss. "Ollie, I have to go." "Will you come back?" he asked. I nodded. I turned and walked out. I headed home. I need to talk to Hayley and get her to agree to come. I was outside of the house and suddenly I had a stinging feeling in my temple. I tried to shake it off and just walk up to the door but I fell over and landed on the concrete. Everything was black.