Chapter 7

I began falling and I was ready to die, but that didn't happen. All of a sudden, I felt someone catch me. I opened my eyes to see Elijah. "Elijah?" I asked. "I'm taking you home." I closed my eyes and we vamped off to the house I was at with Hayley, Elijah, and Klaus. Outside the front door, he put me down so I could stand. "Why did you save me?" I really wanted to know. "Why did you jump?" "I asked first."

"That does not mean I have to give an answer. Come inside." We walked inside and I saw Hayley. "Katy?" she asked, "Are you alright? What are you doing here?" I opened my mouth to answer, but Elijah cut me off. "She's had a long day. She should rest." I looked at Hayley, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I looked out the window staring at the stars. I had out a sketch book and was drawing the sky. I heard the door open and a blond girl walked in. "Can I help you?" I asked getting onto my feet. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm Rebekah, Elijah and Niklaus's sister." "Nice to meet you. I'm Katlynn, or Katy for short." "I didn't know anyone was in here, I'm sorry." She turned and walked out.
There was no way I was staying here. As soon as Rebekah closed the door I opened the window and jumped to the ground. I landed on my back but I ignored the pain and got up and started walking down the street. I got away from them and now I was going, I was, I have no where to go. I walked into a park and as there. I had no idea where I was going to go or what I was going to do. I just sat here, I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees and cupping my face in my palms. I didn't know what to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So she doesn't know what to do because I had writers block for this chapter! lol hope your enjoying!

Xoxo