Chapter 33

Scott's P.O.V:

Deaton double-checked his bag while we were waiting at the diner Issac told us to wait at. Malia was getting a rundown on Amara from Stiles and Lydia while Kira was holding my hand.

The bell rang as the door opened and in walked Issac. "Issac! How is she?" Stiles asked as he ran over to him. "How do you think she is?" Issac asked with a snarl his eyes flashing gold before he took a breath and they faded back to normal.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. I'm just on edge." Issac apologized. "Don't apologize. It's normal for a beta to be on edge when their alpha is hurt. They usually tend to lash out at everyone that's not their pack." Deaton said as he walked over to Isaac.

"We should get going. You guys can follow me. We're going to a friend's house. That's where she is right now." Issac said as he walked out the door. I looked at my pack and then followed him.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? You know how a pack gets when their Alpha has been hurt. Do you really want to risk Derek lashing out at us?" Kira asked as she looked at me with a worried look.

"It'll be fine, Kira." I said as I kissed her forehead. She smiled at this gesture. I turned back to Issac and saw that he was on Amara's bike. I looked over and saw that Stiles had gotten his car ready and the rest of us headed to the individual cars.

The drive to the place Amara was at was long. Deaton was the first one there and he was out of the car in a flash. The rest of us got out and we're in aw at the glass house. Issac and Deaton headed straight for the door.

Before he got there however, a pale 17 year old opened the door. "Issac. Is this him?" The pale kid asked. Issac nodded and then looked into the house. A girl with brown curly hair came out of the door and then stopped and snarled at us her, eyes flashing gold.

"You didn't tell me there were going to be more wolves

"You didn't tell me there were going to be more wolves. Especially an alpha." The girl snarled as she crouched. Instinctively, I pushed Stiles and Lydia behind me. My eyes flashed red as I snarled at the girl.

"Harmony! Calm down

"Harmony! Calm down. He's a friend." Derek said as he walked out of the house and over to the snarling girl. He put a hand on her shoulder and gently pulled her towards him. Harmony turned to him and her eyes stopped glowing.

It was then that I noticed that Deaton wasn't there. "He went inside to check on Amara." The pale kid said as he looked at me. There was something unsettling about him. I pushed that feeling away and made my way over to Derek.