Chapter 28

3rd P.O.V:

Jacob carried Amara towards the edge of the forest with the black and white wolf following close behind. As they got close to the edge, the small wolf stopped. Jacob didn't notice though, all his thoughts were on his imprint.

Jacob darted out of the forest with Amara in his arms while screaming his head off. "Help! I need help!" Jacob yelled. All of the wolves that were gathered near Emily's house snapped towards the sound of Jacob's cries.

"AMARA!" Derek yelled as he took off towards the two injured people. The rest of Amara's pack was right behind him. Harmony gasped at the sight of the wounds that Amara had. "Why isn't she healing?" Harmony asked as she eyed the wounds.

Blood was dripping from every single wound that Amara had and it covered Jacob's hands. "Emily!" Sam yelled as he ran over to Jacob. The rest of Sam's pack was right behind him. Emily came out of the house with a concerned look on her face.

At the sight of Amara, the concern turned to shock and that shock slowly turned to fear. "Bring her inside. Quickly." Emily said as she ran to Jacob's side. "Call Sue," Sam said to Leah. Leah had her eyes on the wounded Alpha when Sam said this but snapped out of her daze.

She pulled out her phone and called her mom. "Hello?" A tired voice said. "Mom? We need you at Sam's house. It's an emergency." Leah said. She glanced up at Issac to see him close to the wounded Alpha.

"What happened?" Sue asked as movement could be heard through the phone. "The Alpha that Sam told the council about is hurt and isn't healing. We need you to bring your medical bag." Leah said as she followed the distraught Packs.

Jacob entered the house with Emily right behind him. The rest following like puppies with their tails between their legs. "Someone clear the counter off," Emily said. Paul pushed everything that was on the counter off and Jacob put Amara there.

Derek pushed past everyone and moved to his little sister's side. Gently, he pushed some hair out of Amara's face. Then, he grabbed her hand and started to take her pain. His eyes turned blue and black veins ran up his arms and to his neck.

Fangs appeared in his mouth and he let out a howl. Derek then let go and staggered back from his little sister with a gasp. "There's too much. I can't keep it up." Derek said as he looked at his sister. Aiden and Ethan shared a look and moved to Amara's side.

(Ignore the red to blue eyes thing)

"Two can do more than one," Aiden started to say. "We won't let her be in pain." Ethan finished. Ethan moved to Amara's right side while Aiden moved to her left. They grabbed her hands at the same time and started to pull her pain.

Just then, a car pulled up.  An Indian woman walked towards the house with a medical bag in hand. As the woman entered the house, Issac and Jackson started to growl when they saw the bag. Their eyes flashing and their claws exposed.

Both crouched in front of Amara and snarled at the woman. Harmony and Peter looked up when they heard the growls of the two younger betas and saw what they were growling at. Both moved to flank the younger betas.

When Sue got a call from her daughter, she wasn't expecting to be summoned to Sam's house. She grabbed everything that she thought she would need and headed out the door as fast as she could. When she arrived, she was surprised to find some people with glowing eyes snarling at her.

All heads snapped towards the door and those who knew the woman who entered moved to be in between her and the betas. "Who is she?" Peter snarled. His glowing blue eyes burned with anger, worry, and fear.

He wasn't ready to lose his favorite niece. If it came down to it, he would kill anyone and everyone that tried to hurt her. Amara was Peter's world. Derek wouldn't lose his sister. She was the light in his world.

She wasn't afraid of Derek when his eyes turned blue. "Guys. This is Sue Clearwater. We called her to help Amara." Sam said as he tried to calm the betas. "Is she a Druid?" Peter asked. "No. She's a Nurse." Sam said.

"What's a Druid?" Jared asked. "Druids act as advisers, emissaries, to the werewolf packs to keep them connected to humanity," Derek said as while staring at his unconscious little sister. Derek knew that he had to act as Alpha until his Alpha was better.

Blood dripped down Amara's body and started to collect on the floor

Blood dripped down Amara's body and started to collect on the floor. "Let Sue by," Derek said. "Derek! You can't be serious!" Peter asked with an incredulous look on his face. "Completely. Amara needs help." Derek said.

"Issac? Call Deacon." Derek said to the young beta. Issac nodded and pulled up the Druid's number. He walked over to the corner and started talking in a low voice. "What good will that do? He won't make it here on time." Jackson said.

"Maybe not. But he can still offer some good advice." Peter said. The betas moved out of their defensive positions and turned back to their Alpha. Sue walked over to the counter where the young Alpha was and started to look over her wounds.

"Someone get me a towel." She said. Embry ran off to get one for her. After a few moments, he brought back a towel and handed it to Sue. As Sue looked at the wounds Amara had, she knew that Amara needed a Doctor.

"She needs real medical attention," Sue said as she turned towards the Hale Pack. "No," Peter said. "She could die without it." She argued. "Not a chance," Peter replied. Derek stayed quiet throughout this whole exchange.

"Call Dr. Cullen," Aiden said. "The leaches aren't aloud over here," Paul said. "Those 'leaches' are the only shot our Alpha, My little sister, has at recovering. He has access to the hospital equipment needed to take care of our Alpha.

I don't care if you hate them, but we need them. They are her only hope." Derek said as he pulled out his phone. While Amara had been at school, Derek had gone back and gotten to know the Doctor. He trusted him to help his sister.

"Derek's right. Dr. Cullen can help Amara better than the Doctors here." Jacob said. "Jake, you can't be serious?" Jared asked. "Absolutely. She needs that kind of help, and he can help her." Jacob said. Derek pulled out his phone and dialed Dr. Cullen.