Chapter 32

3rd P.O.V:

Every one of the Cullens was freaking out because Amara was losing too much blood. The scent of blood was filling the air. "Rosalie, Emmett! Is the room ready?" Carlisle asked as he flashed over to Jacob.

"Yes. We examined everything." Rosalie said. Aiden and Ethan's eyes kept flashing blue and black veins ran up their arms. "Whatever you're going to do, you better do it soon," Ethan said. "We can't keep this up much longer." Aiden finished.

"Follow me," Carlisle said as he went into the house. Jacob moved as fast as he could to follow the Doctor. The Twins stayed by Jacob's side as he ran after the Doctor.  As they made their way to the makeshift hospital room, Carlisle said, "When the others come, let me know."

The other Cullens nodded. Edward just fell into a seat with his head in his hands. "It wasn't your fault," Jasper said as he walked over to Edward. "Yes, it was. If I had stayed with her, she wouldn't have gotten hurt.

None of this would have happened. My mate would be safe and healthy if she hadn't gone to La Push. I could have stopped her. Why didn't I stop her?" Edward mumbled the last part to himself. "I don't know. But some things happen for a reason. You just need to have faith.

She's strong. She'll make it. Werewolves are known to heal quickly. She'll be fine." Emmet said as he patted his brother on the shoulder. Silence fell upon the house as the distressed Edward waited for news of about his mate.

The sound of screeching tires filled the ears the Cullens ears. Edward looked up when the worried thought of Amara's pack hit him. Derek, who was still covered in blood, was the first one through the door. As soon as he was in the house, Derek looked around for the doctor.

Harmony, Issac, Jackson, and Peter were right behind him. "Where is she?" Derek asked. "Carlisle is working on her right now. He'll be able to fix her." Emmett said. Derek looked around and saw Edward looking at them.

Derek slowly made his way over to the vampire and gently put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you know how long till Deaton gets here?" Peter asked. "Not for a while. It will take them a while to drive all the way up here." Issac said.

"Why did you say them?" Peter asked. "Do you really think that Scott and the pack will let Deaton come alone?" Issac asked. Silence overtook the room then as everyone waited for news about the young alpha.

Hours went by but still no news. A shrill ring sounded though the house causing everyone to jump. Isaac pulled out his phone and answered it. "Hello?" He said. Issac pauses as the voice of Deaton came through the phone.

"We're in Forks. Where would you like us?" Deaton asked. "Give me one second," Issac said as he turned to the Cullens. "A friend of ours who knows werewolf biology has taken the time to come down and help up.

He knows more about the types of wounds and can probably figure out why she's not healing." Issac said. "He can come here," Carlisle said as he walked down the stairs with the twins following slowly behind.

"I'll go out and meet you. Then lead you back to where we are." Issac said as he looked at the others. Derek was the first one up. "How is she?" He asked. Everyone could hear the fear in his voice.

"It was touch and go for a little bit, but she's stable. Jacob's with her right now." Carlisle said. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. "Can I see her?" Derek asked. Carlisle nodded and Derek darted up the stairs.

Edward longed to go after Derek but he didn't. He couldn't. How was he supposed to look at her when he couldn't protect her. Issac took off once Derek went upstairs. Harmony, Jackson, and Peter were standing next to the wall.

Ethan walked halfway to Jackson before he collapsed. Aiden wasn't far behind him. "Ethan!" Jackson yelled as he darted to Ethan's side. Harmony darted to Aiden's side and listened for his heartbeat.

It was steady. "They over worked themselves. They need rest. Deaton will look them over once he gets here. All we can do now is wait." Peter said as he moved to Harmony's side and put a hand on her shoulder for comfort.