Chapter 8

Alice's P.O.V. After her vision in the parking lot.

I jumped out of the car and ran into the house where everyone was waiting. Jasper ran over to me and looked me over. "Are you okay, Darlin'?" Jasper asked me with worry in his voice. I smiled at him and said, "I'm fine love."

"What happened?" Esme asked. "I had a vision. There is a new girl and boy at school, they are going to be a big part of our future. They have been through so much and they are supernatural. I was able to see their future and their past.

Let me tell you something. Their past makes horror movies look tame. The new girl's name is Amara and she and her family are supernatural. You all know that Bella is Edward's blood singer, but this girl is his mate.

Elise and her family are going to come over to our house soon and we are going to talk about what she is, and what we are. She and her brother knew that we didn't have pulses and we didn't have heartbeats. Also, Amara's eyes glowed red." I said.

"I'm going to go make food for our guests and Edward should call Carlisle. He will want to be here for this." Esme said. "Make something with meat. Also set places for four." I called after her. I leaned into Jasper's arms and felt safe.

Twenty minutes later, we heard a motorcycle pull up to the house. A few minutes later, we heard two more cars and another motorcycle pull up. We heard car doors open and then shut. "Peter, I want you on your best behavior." Amara said.

"Why do you always single me out?" An unknown voice whines. "Because Derek knows not to piss off our Alpha. You do it just to see if you can get a reaction out of her." Aiden said.

"Can you blame me?" The unknown man asked. "Enough! I don't want to hear any more out of you. Don't forget to keep your guard up. The scent that I get from them makes me uneasy. I just want to get this over with." Amara said. We heard walking and then heard a timid knock on the door.

Amara's P.O.V.

I knocked and waited. Edward opened the door and smiled at us. "It's nice to see you again, Amara." Edward said. I gave him a tight smile and wished once again, that Scott and his Pack could back me and my pack up.

Edward got a confused look on his face when I thought that. "Why don't you come on inside." Edward said as he moved to the side of the door. I nodded slightly and walked into the house. I stumbled slightly with the smells.

I could smell food cooking, but it was almost overpowered by the sweet scent. A cold hand grabbed my arm and kept me from falling on my face. I looked up and saw Edward looking down at me. Derek came to my side and glared at Edward.

"Derek. Enough." I said as I glared at him. "He put his hands on you. It pissed me off." Derek said with a slight growl in his voice. I straightened up and shook Edward off."Derek! I'm fine. He saved me from falling on my face. Back off." I said as my eyes glowed red.

My voice softened and my eyes went back to violet. "We are here to get info. Relax." I said to my pack. Edward was staring at us from the corner. "Alice was right. Your eyes do turn red." Edward said. I looked at him and stared blankly, even though my heart started to slightly race.

Aiden moved to my side and put his hand in mine. I knew he was trying to comfort me. "Let's get this over with." I said. Edward nodded and said, "Follow me." He walked to the doorway and motioned for us to follow him.

I went first and the boys fell into formation behind me. We entered a living room and I saw six people scattered around the room. I saw Alice hugging a guy that had blond hair and honey eyes. All of them had honey eyes.