Chapter 11

Edward's P.O.V.

Amara's scream broke the trance that everyone was in. We ran outside and went to find out what had happened. I saw the blood pour from her wounds from the glass. It hurt that my mate was in pain. I heard Jasper gasp and stop breathing.

We watched as Peter threw Amara into a tree. A tree branch impaled Amara and blood started to flow freely. Everyone watched as the other wolves attacked Peter and Carlisle ran to put pressure on Amara's wounds.

Amara pushed Carlisle off and attacked Peter with a new ferocity. After a few minutes of fighting, Amara won and Peter was taken out of the house. Aiden ran over to my mate and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Stay with me! Don't you dare close your eyes!" Aiden yelled. It was no use though, her eyes closed and I ran to her side. Carlisle gasped and looked at Aiden. I looked over at him and saw black veins running up his arm.

"What are you doing?" Carlisle asked. "Our kind can take people's pain. Her pain is stopping her from healing and if I take it, she might wake up." Aiden said. He shifted to make sure that he was between us and his Alpha.

I have to lane sure that they don't hurt her. If they hurt her while I was here, Derek would kill me. Again! Aiden thought. My head snapped up at this. "What do you mean, Again?" I asked. Aiden's head shot up and he looked at me.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" He questioned. Emmett moves forward and said, "Eddy here can read minds." Aiden looked startled for a moment. Then his whole demeanor changed.

"Stay out of our heads. Also, you're going to tell her that y'all have other powers." Aiden said. Carlisle decided to intervene then. "We should take her inside. I could look at her wounds and make sure that nothing is that bad." Carlisle said.

We all walked inside and Aiden never left her side. As he pulled her pain he thought of a memory that made me smile. It was Amara and Derek doing the cup song. I had to admit, they were really good. They stayed on the beat and never lost focus. (I DON'T OWN THE SONG OR VIDEO!!)

I watched the memory with a smile. I just wished that I could have been there for her. But I knew that I could make up that lost time now. Amara's dreams were interesting. I saw flashes of a boy with a crooked jaw and a bow with a baseball bat.

Her dreams switched from her hanging out with those boys to recording a video with her brother. It was the same song that Aiden was thinking about. I then pulled out my phone and looked it up. I then played the video and smiled.